The arrival of Amazon streaming devices makes the departure of wire cable connection and wind up their business in the arena of entertainment. Amazon streaming device is known as Fire Stick that can make your entertainment more pleasurable and soothing compared to others streaming devices on the basis of its robust technology which is missing in contemporary devices like roku, kobo, etc. however, a few of the glitches were encountered by its users, and one of the common issues faced by Fire Stick users is it’s white box that can interrupt your entertainment and annoy badly and compel you finding the solution thereof. Taking this issue into consideration, this post has been necessary to be published which is enabled with ins and outs of white box on Fire Stick and helps you overcome this issue with ease. If you need more information regarding kindle, you can utilize Fire Stick Support Numbers which is available to resolve your Fire Stick issues completely.
At the beginning, the Fire Stick users think it is an issue which is related to the Fire TV and get the help of technician or try to fix it by self. In general most of the users restart Fire TV or Fire Stick to troubleshoot this error. After putting this effort, we figure out this problem is not related to the Fire TV rather it is a problem of Fire Stick. Therefore, the users are advised not temper with other peripherals of Fire TV.
What Is White Box On Fire Stick
At its name suggests us that a white box appears at the bottom center TV screen, it has nothing to do with TV, rather Fire Stick has some technical issue. It can be resolved within a few seconds because it happens occasionally in Fire Stick.
In order to resolve white box on Fire Stick issue, the Fire Stick users need to follow a few of the dedicated steps so that they can enjoy their favorite TV program without being distracted.
Steps To Get Rid Of White Box On Fire Stick
- To begin with, you must hold the remote of your Fire Stick, if it is Alexa enabled remote, you can give voice command, and otherwise, you can press and hold the pause button together with back button for at least five seconds.
- White box on Fire Stick can be also resolved with mobile as well if you have downloaded Fire TV app on your mobile.
- As soon as all the pressed buttons are released together, a white box on Fire Stick will get disappeared from the TV screen.
- Switch on your Fire Stick, and then go to the settings of your Fire Stick and click on it.
- After that, you will scroll down until you find accessibility option.
- Under this option, you will go down till you find text banner which is on.
- During this process, and click it off.
- Thus, you will be able to get rid of a white box on your stick.
A white box on Fire Stick is not a big issue which is very easy to resolve, can be fixed within a few seconds by its users. If going through this article, you find it hard to troubleshoot this issue, you can contact to the experts who can help you.