The arrival of Amazon streaming devices makes the departure of wire cable connection and winds up their business in the arena of entertainment. Amazon streaming device is known as Fire Stick can make your entertainment more pleasurable and soothing compared to other streaming devices on the basis of its robust technology which is missing in contemporary devices like Roku, Kobo, etc. However, a few of the glitches were encountered by its users, and one of the common issues faced by users is when they see a white box on Fire Stick that can interrupt your entertainment and annoy badly and compel you finding the solution thereof.
Taking this issue into consideration, this post has been necessary to be published which is enabled with ins and outs of the white box on Fire Stick and helps you overcome this issue with ease. If you need more information regarding problem, you can utilize customer service facility that is available to resolve your Fire Stick issues completely.
In the beginning, the Fire Stick users think it is an issue that is related to the Fire TV and get the help of a technician or try to fix it by them. In general, the users restart Fire TV or Fire Stick to troubleshoot the white box on the Fire Stick error. After putting this effort, we figure out this problem is not related to the Fire TV rather it is a problem with Fire Stick. Therefore, the users are advised not to temper with other peripherals of Fire TV.
What Is White Box On Fire Stick?
Its name suggests that a white box appears at the bottom center TV screen, it has nothing to do with the TV, and rather Fire Stick has some technical issues. It can be resolved within a few seconds because it happens occasionally in Fire Stick. In order to resolve the white box on Fire Stick issue, the Fire Stick users need to follow a few of the dedicated steps so that they can enjoy their favorite TV program without being distracted.
Steps To Get Rid Of White Box On Fire Stick
There are two ways to fix this problem, follow both of them one by one.
- To begin with, you must hold the remote of your Fire Stick, if it is Alexa enabled remote, you can give voice command, and otherwise, you can press and hold the pause button together with back button for at least five seconds.
- White box on Fire Stick can be also resolved with mobile as well if you have downloaded Fire TV app on your mobile.
- As soon as all the pressed buttons are released together, a white box of Fire Stick will get disappeared from the TV screen.
- Switch on your Fire Stick, and then go to the settings of your Fire Stick and click on it.
- After that, you will scroll down until you find the accessibility option.
- Under this option, you will go down till you find the option of “Text Banner”.
- It its ON, turn it OFF.
- Thus, you will be able to get rid of a white box on your stick.
Fire Stick’s white box is not a big issue that is very easy to resolve and can be fixed within a few seconds by its users. If going through this article, you find it hard to troubleshoot this issue, you can contact the Fire Stick Experts who can help you.