The post is dedicated to utilize photo slideshow screensaver on Fire Stick. The best thing about this feature is that it requires the same steps to execute on other variants of Fire Stick, such as Fire Stick 4K, Fire Stick 4K Max, Fire Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, and different variants as well. The Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices in the world which is enabled with sophisticated features, the most common part of this device is to access its apps from the Amazon app store, thereafter, one can enjoy one’s favourite content, like sports, movies, TV shows, and content you love. Apart from it, there are many underrated features which are not used by its users. As your Fire Stick becomes idle for a while, you can find a screen saver on the screen. Many of the Fire Stick users do not know how to utilize photo slideshow screensaver on Fire Stick more than a generic nature image. While using Fire Stick if you are confronting any sort of issue with it then contact customer service for firestick and get the best help.
The photos which are taken during the holidays or any family function, you can upload them by creating a slideshow when the device is idle. Utilize photo slideshow screensaver on Fire Stick, you can relive all your favorite moments from time to time.
What Is The Amazon Photos App For
Amazon Photos app is known for storing photos and videos. Using it, one can store media content in the cloud. The best thing about this app is that it is available on the Amazon apps store, thus it can be downloaded on Fire Stick. Apart from Fire Stick, this app is available on desktop, Android and iOS devices. Amazon customers are given 5GB of free storage thus they can store their photos and videos. If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you will have unlimited storage for photos, as well as 5GB of video storage. If you need more storage, you can purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription.
How To Personalize A Photo Slideshow On Fire Stick
Using three ways you can create a slideshow of your favourite photos on the Fire Stick which have been mentioned below.
Method 1: Using the Amazon Photos App set up a slideshow on Fire Stick.
The following steps are dedicated to helping you set up a slideshow on Fire Stick.
- To begin with, open the “Amazon Photos app” on your smartphone, and then tap the “The more” tab option which is located at the bottom-right corner of the home screen.
- Now, select “Personalise Echo Show & Fire TV”.
- Select the Fire Stick device that you like to personalise from the list of eligible devices.
- After that enable “Daily Memories” that you permit Amazon Photos to select your photos as your Fire Stick screensaver. In the case of selecting daily memories, photos get refreshed daily by default. Alternatively, tap “Add more collections” to select an already-created photo album as a screensaver collection.
Method 2: Setup slideshow on Fire Stick
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick and click the “Settings” option.
- Now “Select” Display & sounds” from the menu of options.
- Select “screensaver”.
- Tap “current screensaver”.
- Finally, choose the “Amazon Photos album” that you like.
Method 3: Personalize Fire Stick slideshow via the Alexa app
This method is going to be final as this app is available on both iOS and Android devices thus, one can download it from a relevant app store. Here are the steps that will help you customize the Fire Stick screensaver using the Alexa app.
- To begin with, open the “Alexa app” on your smartphone and select “Devices” which is located at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap “all devices”.
- Now, access to the list of eligible devices to select the “Fire Stick devices”.
- Scroll down till you find the screen saver and tap on it.
- If you want to refresh your photos daily as a screensaver, click on “Daily memories”, and then you can select “Manually “and select “My photos” to choose the photos.
Utilize photo slideshow screensaver on Fire Stick becomes easy for Fire Stick users after going through the post. However, if you need any kind of support, you can contact the online experts who will assist you around the clock.