Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices in the arena of entertainment which provides a plethora of options to stream digital content. Most of the Fire Stick users do not know how to use the smartphone instead of the Fire Stick remote. By way of going through this tutorial, one can learn easily how to use a smartphone instead of a Fire Stick remote. If you are one of them who want to get a solution of it then contact Fire Stick Customer Service Number to fix this issue easily.
Learn How To Use Smartphone Instead Of Fire Stick Remote
The main purpose of using Fire Stick is to stream a large number of content, like music, games, movies, etc. which is why it is known as a streaming media device. The good thing about this device is that you can download apps on your device. In order to stream your favorite content, you can use a remote which comes with it, is a handy and small device. In case Fire Stick remote not working or you lose it, its users can use a smartphone instead of Fire Stick remote. Thus, you can entertain your favorite show and games after losing Fire Stick remote. In order to use a smartphone or iPhone as a Fire Stick remote, you need to download apps on your smartphone. Just connect Fire Stick with your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network.
After downloading apps on your smartphone, Fire Stick users need to apply a few of the steps that will help you how to use the smartphone instead of the Fire Stick remote to stream your movies, songs, and more content. For the purpose of using a smartphone as a Fire Stick remote, you do not need to get the support of technicians, rather you can do it on your own. Here are a few of the steps that will be followed by you.
Learn How To Set Up Smartphone As Fire Stick Remote
• To begin with launching the Fire Stick remote application.
• After that you will tap on “Sign in”.
• Now, type your Amazon account email and its password.
• After providing your Amazon account email and password, you will select either your Fire Stick or any other Fire Stick device that you have.
• After that, you will turn on your TV in order to switch to the input associated with Fire Stick or any streaming device that you have.
• Now, go through the request code number which is available on your Fire Stick remote app.
• Now, type the code and enter it into your Fire Stick remote app.
• Lastly, you will be able to connect to your either Fire Stick or any other Fire Stick device.
By way of providing information in this post, Fire Stick users will be able to use smartphones instead of the Fire Stick remote with ease. However, if you encounter any issue or difficulty using a smartphone as a Fire Stick remote, you can support experts remotely who will provide you assistance thus your issue will be resolved in no time.