On the market, many streaming devices have made their appearance to entice the consumers, but Amazon Fire Stick is one of the leading devices in the arena of the entertainment which has millions of the customers globally, and the best part of this device is this it is enabled with Alexa remote which is operated by voice. Though it is incorporated with advanced features, the Fire Stick users encounters a few of the issues, and one of the common issues is its streaming resolution issue which make leave them irritated and spoil the mood of watching their favorite program. In order to examine the streaming resolution on Fire Stick either you can use Amazon Fire Stick Support Number or go through this blog.
Many times, the users of the Fire Stick has been spotted making complain about Fire Stick and they say while watching their favorite programs they find the reduced quality of the screen, and screen gets blurred. By having closed look, you can find the blurred screen due to pixilation. The streaming resolution of Fire Stick varies from device to device on the basis of Fire Stick, you can set your streaming resolution. If your TV screen gets blurred, you wish to know about your streaming device whether it is streaming or not at 1080 p or 720 p. but a few of the prominent apps including prime video, HBO, Net Flex do not permit you see advanced metrics for example bitrates, frame rate, resolution, and more. To check actual streaming resolution on Fire Stick, the following given points will help you.
Get To Know About The Streaming Resolution On Fire Stick
- At first, you must press and hold the “Alexa” button on the remote and reach to the “developer tools menu” after that you will be on the installation page, and then tap on download” later on install the app on your Fire Stick.
- If your developer tools menu does not display on your Fire Stick, you can install the app through the web browser. After that you must open this link and tap on “deliver”. You must sign in to your Amazon account. Thus, the app will be installed on your Fire Stick.
- As the installation of app is done on your Fire Stick, and then you must move towards under Appstore and then all your apps. Now click to open it.
- Now, you must go to enable “advanced options” option, and then you will find a screen overlay on the top-right corner.
- Thereafter, you must open “ launch configuration panel”.
- You scroll down until you will find the option of audio focus stack to disable.
- Now, you must move back and play a video on any application. You find actual screen overlay which is being played on your Fire Stick. If screen overlay displays 1920×2160, and it means the resolution is FHD. Likewise you find the screen resolution 3840×2160 which means 4k, and 1280×720 it means the resolution is HD. Make sure it is not up scaled resolution on the other hand it is actual one.
- In case of turning off the display overlay, you can click on “developer tools menu” and then click on “advanced option”to disable. It is done!
This article is enabled with enough information that can help you to check the streaming resolution on Fire Stick. In case of encountering any issue, you can coordinate to the experts who are willing to give you help remotely.