When it comes to streaming online digital content using a streaming device, no other name strikes our mind except Amazon FireStick because it lets us stream movies, TV Shows, sports events, live shows, web series, and more videos from a large number of streaming video services, such as HBO Max, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Tiktok, and many more. It also enables us to play music, audiobooks, and podcasts. FireStick users can also access to audio resources from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora Music, and iHeartRadio. What about to stream Apple Music on FireStick, it cannot be streamed directly on your FireStick, because there is no Apple Music app for Amazon Firestick. But you can listen or stream Apple music on FireStick using Alexa app on your phone or tablet. This post is dedicated to tell how to stream apple music on firestick or you can get expert support at firestick help number.
How To Enable Apple Music On Firestick?
Here are a few of the steps that will guide you to enable Apple Music on FireStick.
• To begin with, open the “Alexa App” on your phone.
• After that, tap on “More”.
• And then, click on ‘Skills & Games”.
• Now, click on the “ The magnifying glass icon”
• Type Apple Music.
• Soon, there will be many search results on the screen, and tap on “Apple Music”.
• Now, click on “Enable”.
• After that, click on “Settings”.
• And click on “Link Account”.
• Soon after, you will be prompted to select a web browser.
• Now, type your Apple ID and password.
• After getting a two-factor code from your apple device, and type it when prompted.
• Now, click on “Allow”
• After that, click on “Close”
Finally, by executing all the above-given steps, you can use Alexa to stream Apple Music on FireStick devices.
How Do I Listen To Apple Music On Firestick?
After enabling Apple Music in the Alexa app on your phone or tablet, and then link your Apple Music Account. Now, you can listen to Apple Music on your FireStick.
Steps How To Do It:
• Turn on your FireStick and connect it to your TV.
• After that, press and hold the microphone button of your fire TV remote.
• Now, give commands like this “Alexa” and play Apple Music.
• Soon, apple Music will start on your FireStick.
• You can also give a command on the name of the artist or genre to Alexa.
• Using the Fire TV remote, you can pause, play, or come to the home menu of the FireStick when you do not want to listen to more music. To play an Apple Music playlist or radio station, you can use the back and forward buttons of your remote thus; you can skip or go back to the last songs.
By way of going through the post one can Stream Apple Music on FireStick with ease because it has included all the steps which must be executed precisely. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts who will help you remotely.