The Amazon Fire Stick is enabled with a wide range of features that give it an extra edge over its contemporary competitors. The Single Sign On feature is one of them that is time-saving and allows its users to access several streaming apps by providing one set of login credentials. Using the Single Sign-on Feature, there is no need to enter your username as well as password every time to stream your favourite content on different applications. This post includes all the information regarding how to sign out of a single sign on Fire Stick that will help you understand its features and how to sign out of a single sign on Fire Stick. If you are facing any other issue with Fire Stick then feel free to contact fire tv support phone number and get the solution of your issue in least time of frame.
What Is Single Sign-On On Fire Stick
The main purpose of making its utility easy for its users as it is very difficult to remember login details for several apps. One can conveniently move from one app to another without facing interruptions and thus can stream one’s favourite TV shows, movies, live events, etc. A large number of apps are compatible with apps, such as HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, and many more apps. By enabling the Single Sign-on feature on Fire Stick, one can access various streaming services.
How To Enable Single Sign-On Fire Stick
The following dedicated steps are going to help you how to enable Single Sign-on Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of Fire Stick access the menu and select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and choose “Preferences”.
- And then select “Privacy Settings”.
- Under it, scroll down, and then hit on “Single Sign-On”.
- By toggling the switch, enable Single Sign-on.
- After that, you will follow the on-screen instructions, including updating your existing app or downloading additional software.
- After enabling this feature, you will go through the sign-in process to your account for each compatible streaming app. You just need to provide your username and password for each service.
- As you sign in the process of the first app, and the rest of the supported apps will be going through the process by default.
- Finally, you will be able to stream your favourite flawlessly using the advantages of single sign-on on your Fire Stick.
Points To Consider:-
The single sign-on feature is compatible with a limited number of apps; therefore, you must go through the list of compatible apps.
How To Sign Out Of Single Sign-On On Fire Stick
Via using this feature, one can access various streaming apps. Here are the steps that will guide you on how to sign out of a single sign on Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick access the menu and select the “settings” option.
- In the option of settings, scroll down to preferences and choose it.
- Select “Privacy Settings”.
- Under the feature of Privacy settings, you will scroll down and hit “single sign-on”.
- Find a list of the apps you are currently using the single sign-on feature.
- Now, select the app you want to sign out of.
- Choose the apps to “sign out”.
- Finally, select “sign out” of the apps.
- Now, the process of signing out of single sign-on is done successfully.
Fixing Fire Stick Single Sign-On Sign-Out Issues
There are quite a few things that can make an otherwise smooth and easy process difficult to execute. Some highly likely issues with their respective solutions are listed below:
Sign-Out Issue With The App: A suite of apps either do not support the “Sign Out” feature or have a unique sign-out process. Consequently, if you are not able to access this feature through the standard process, navigate to the app’s settings or account options and make the best of this feature.
Internet Connectivity Issue: Make sure your Fire Stick is connected to a stable internet. Interruptions in the internet can effectively delay the single sign-out process as the employed commands will not respond. You can fix the internet problem by restarting your router or asking your internet service provider to fix it.
Data Storage Issue: If you are unsuccessful in this task, you can consider clearing the app’s data. For this navigate to “Settings”, and then click on the “Manage Installed Application” Option. Now select the app you want to log out from. And at last click on the “Clear Data” option. Take note clearing data will undo all your custom app changes, bringing them to their default state.
Outdated Fire Stick Software: Make sure the Fire Stick software you are using is upgraded to its latest version. Obsolete software will create hurdles in the single sign-on feature. Navigate to the “Settings” and click on the “My Fire TV” option. Now click on the “About” option and check if your software is up for update. If so, proceed forward and upgrade it.
This article has covered how to sign out of a single sign on Fire Stick in detail. However, if you come across any problem with the process or any other issue, you can contact the online experts who are available round the clock to assist and support you.