Most of the Fire stick users are looking forward to using their Fire stick without having Amazon account to prevent data breach which is very common. The number of data breach cases are increasing nowadays therefore people are going to play safe, and want to use Fire stick without providing their personal credentials to Amazon. If you are one of them who want to setup Fire stick without having Amazon account, is the right place and keep reading this article till the end. But in case you are facing any kind of problem related to Fire Stick then make a contact to team by dialing firestick customer service number to resolve your problem in short time of frame.
In order to setup Fire stick without having Amazon account, Fire stick users take the help of the Google and make their extensive research which seems to be tedious and difficult for them so taking it into consideration, this article has covered all the nuances to resolve this issue. Fire stick is available in many versions, such as Fire Stick 4K, 2nd, 3rd generation, Lite, and many more. No matter which Fire Stick device you use, this issue will be resolved easily.
Is It Possible To Setup Fire Stick Without Registration
As we know that Fire stick is a product of Amazon, and most the people buy it from its official online platform which is only possible if you have an Amazon account and provide your personal credentials to them, but a few of the people who buy a device from e-way or Craiglist, and other legitimate websites through Amazon on second account or purchase it offline electronic shop. Now answer to this question is yes but it is the long and complicated mode, the users must be well versed at executing the jailbreak or unknown sources. It is based on third-party mode which does not require an Amazon account in order to get solution of this issue. Here are a few steps to be followed that can help you.
How To Setup Fire Stick Without Registration Of Amazon Account
As you complete jailbreak, it is time for AppStarter, for using this app. It is third-party app that can be downloaded by using sideload. In order to download this app, first, you download the downloader app on your Fire stick device because it is not available in the Amazon app store.
Steps To Install Downloader App To Get Appstarter Launcher On Fire Stick
• Move to the menu, after that click on magnifying glass icon.
• Then you must type downloader and then choose the suggestions which are given below.
• Move to the next screen, you will find many options to select but you need to select a downloader which is having orange background.
• Now, click on the “downloader” button, soon the app will start downloading.
• Wait until it is downloaded, as it is downloaded click on “open” to launch it.
• If you are launching the downloader the first time, it requires your confirmation and you will click on the “allow” button.
• As you give your permission, you will find a quick tour guide which you should ignore and select “ok” in order to dismiss this notification.
• After that there will be a home screen of the downloader take the cursor to the blank box and then press the “select” button to open the keyboard.
• As the keyboard appears on the screen, you must type this command https://firesticklab.com/appstarter.apk and tap on the “go” button. Wait until it gets connected to the server, and you will find that this app starts downloading automatically.
• As soon as downloading is done, you will find the install button to click.
• AppStart app is installed on your Fire Stick, once is done tap on the Done button.
• Again you will find a notification of the download app, now click on the “delete” button. It will ask one more time for confirmation to tap on the “delete” button again.
• As AppStarter is installed successfully on the Fire stick, you must launch this app after that deregister Fire Stick.
Steps To Launch Appstarter And De-Register Fire Stick
Here are a few of the steps that will help you understand how to launch this app and de-register Fire Stick easily.
• As a first step, you must press and hold the button for a while and then select “app” from the next screen.
• After that you will find the long list of the apps open up, you will scroll down till you will find the AppStarter icon and press it to launch.
• After that you will find all the apps there, and it is time to remove the account using open settings of Fire Stick.
• Go to the settings of my account to click on it.
• You will find many options to select from but select the first one which is Amazon account.
• Move to the next screen, you will tap on the “de-register” option.
• As you click on it, there will be a message which is known as a warning message, just ignore it and select “deregister” one more time.
• After clicking on it, your Amazon account is deregistered successfully, you can connect to your Wi-Fi network.
• As you connect it to the Wi-Fi, you will press the “play” button, and you will find AppStarter on the home screen which is having a list of installed apps. This launcher can be used to launch apps, install or sideload new applications in order to stream your favorite live concert, shows, movies, and different type of content without having Amazon account.
By way of going through this post, the Fire stick users must know how to setup Fire stick without having Amazon account. However, if you encounter any difficulty; you can get support from experts remotely.