Fire Stick of Amazon is one of the most leading devices in this digital world which is well-known for its features and specifications and has been far better than other devices. On the grounds of its features, it is selling like a hot cake and has become first choice among its users globally. In this post, how to Record Screen On Fire Stick is going to be covered in easy steps. Whatever is recorded on screen can be sent to other device easily but the users cannot share its screen recording unless they know how to use many hacks or have android TV.
The screen recording is very similar to app installation on your Fire Stick. That is why, there a few steps which will help you Record Screen On Fire Stick on which you will have to concentrate.
Follow These Steps At The Time of Record Screen On Fire Stick
1. At first, you use the remote of your Amazon Fire Stick and give command via Alex by saying “Screen Recorder”, at once, you will find app page with “open” icon to click on it and install the application.
2. After clicking on open, you will find new web page with different resolution along with “Start Recorder” on which you need to click on.
3. You will be taken to the screen of your Fire Stick that has two options like start and cancel, you click on start.
4. After that, you can spend your time on user interface because the recording of the screen is going on behind the background. Most of the digital content you can record via the screen recording except audio or D.R.M (digital rights management) protected apps or content.
5. As your Record Screen On Fire Stick is done, it will ask you open the screen recorder app one more time, now click on” Stop Recorder” thus, you got success in recording screen of your Amazon Fire Stick.
6. This is time to send your recorded video to your laptop, computer or smartphone. In order to send recorded screen, it will ask you install “Send files to TV” application on your Fire Stick. After that, you will be prompted to give command via Alexa “send files to TV app”.
7. Likewise, you must install the send files to TV app on your laptop, computer, and Smartphone. And other way around, this app is inbuilt on Android, Windows, and MacOS. As you finish the process of installation of this app, you open this app on your device.
8. You will be advised to open the SFTTV application on your Fire Stick, now click on “send”.
9. The next step is to search recorded video in the root directory of the internal storage of your device, for doing this work, you are supposed to scroll down till the end, and there you will find that video. Now, as click on it, recording starts with the name of sr.
10. In order to send the recorded video, you must select the device on the next page, in no time; your recorded video will be transferred to your preferred device. Now, you can play recorded video of your Fire Stick on your device like laptop, computer, and Smartphone.
The above given information is going to help you to Record Screen On Fire Stick without much hassle, despite reading this post if you struggle, you can coordinate to the Fire Stick Support Phone Number who can resolve this issue in a minute.