Are you a victim of Fire Stick Pink Screen problem? There can be multiple reasons for this problem such as HDMI port malfunction, resolutions problem or color range might not be working properly. In the arena of entertainment, the digital content is booming due its streaming devices and services. It has covered all the spectrum of entertainment. Seeing the huge scope of business in this industry, many companies made their appearance and made their best efforts to attract its customers. Amazon is the spearhead online platforms and established its supremacy and is available in many versions. However, the technical glitches cannot be ignored which occur once in a blue moon. This post is going to cover how to get rid of Fire Stick pink screen problem in easy steps.
What is Fire Stick Pink Screen Problem?
Pink screen on fire stick is a simple problem of hardware malfunction such as HDMI port and cable might not be working properly or there can be resolution issues in setting. At last the color range might not be setup properly. To fix this problem, you need to check the above thing properly one by one. Following are the steps that you need to follow in order to resolve fire stick pink screen problem.
Steps To Fix Fire Stick Pink Screen Problem
- First of all, you need to disconnect the power supply of fire stick.
- Now you need to remove Fire Stick from CC port and plug it in directly to an HDMI port on the TV.
- Now connect the power supply and turn ON your Fire Stick.
- With the help of TV remote controller, go to input settings and choose the right HDMI Port.
- Now on your Fire Stick, go to “Settings” and then “Display & Sound” and then choose the “Display” option.
- Here you need to change the dynamic range from “HDR” to “Adaptive”.
- Now also need to change the resolution from 4K to 2160p to remove Fire Stick Pink Screen error.
- Now just re-start your fire stick.
If for some reasons, above mentioned steps didn’t work then you need to get your TV checked by a qualified technician as there might be problems with the TV itself. There might be problems with the HDMI port or something else that is causing this issue.
If the steps explained above, the users do it in an exact manner, the technical glitch which used to be encountered by the users must be resolved. This work is not hard to do for the users and it can be done with ease. The Fire Stick pink screen is not a shocking glitch for the users. If you are the users of Amazon Fire stick, you must know or learn how to fix this issue. Despite going through this post, you are unable to resolve it; you can get the best use of Fire Stick Support Phone Number which is always ready to fix your glitch in a minute remotely.