Fire Stick is a leading product of Amazon that is enabled with advanced features that gives an edge over its competitors. A great thing about Amazon Fire Stick is its compatibility with the prominent browsers including chrome and Mozilla Firefox, this post is incorporated with the complete information of how to download and install Mozilla Firefox on Fire Stick within a few minutes on your Fire Stick. Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the world which is available on all the popular platforms, such as Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, and android TV versions that can be installed on Android streaming devices.
Though the Amazon Silk Browser is good, but not as competitive as Mozilla Firefox. The features of Mozilla Firefox are better than any other browsers. Mozilla Firefox is one of the compatible browsers for the Fire Stick devices. In case you are having any kind of issue with Fire Stick device and you need best possible help to fix it then get in touch with Amazon Fire Stick Support Number team to resolve your issue effectively.
The user interface of Mozilla Firefox has been redesigned in order to make remote of the Fire TV stick friendly. If you are Fire Stick users, you must use Mozilla Firefox browser. For the purpose of getting more information about this browser, you must go through its features.
Features of Mozilla Firefox on Fire Stick
- Mozilla Firefox is enabled with Gecko web layout technology that makes it a fast and snappy web browsing experience.
- It is also enabled with private browsing mode therefore, your private information cannot be revealed to third parties, including your history, cookies, and other sorts of personal data.
- The password management of Mozilla Firefox is robust which cannot be cracked by hackers or online criminals.
Installation of Mozilla Firefox on Fire Stick
The good thing about Mozilla Firefox is that it is available in the App Store of Amazon which is free and can be installed on the Fire Stick for browsing the web on your TV.With a view to installing Mozilla Firefox browser, a few of the steps must be followed by the Fire Stick users are explained below.
- In order to use a Fire Stick, it requires Wi-Fi access to the internet, and an Ethernet adapter can be utilized to get full bandwidth.
- Now go to the upper section of the Fire Stick home screen.
- Move to the left, and emphasize the magnifying lens icon with the next tab groups.
- By using the on screen keyboard, you will find the search bar and type “Firefox for TV” and enter. By using Alexa remote, you can search for the Fire Stick.
- Below the search bar, you will find some search results, and choose “Firefox for fire TV thereof.
- Under the application description, you will click either on “get” or “Download''. The downloading process will take around 2-3 minutes and wait until it gets downloaded and installed.
- In order to launch Firefox for Fire Stick, you can click on “open” thereafter; the app will be successfully installed.
- Now, you can find Firefox on your Fire Stick under your apps & channels sections. After that you select “see all” to see the list of all installed apps.
In this post, the users of the fire TV stick can find all the steps and features of Mozilla Firefox that can guide you to install it on your Fire TV stick. However, if you find it hard to install, you can get support from experts who can give technical advice remotely.