The post is dedicated to installing YesPlayer App on FireStick, the best thing about this app is that it requires some steps of many versions of FireStick, including FireStick 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick of 3rd generation, etc. FireStick lets install two types of apps – apps from the Amazon apps store or third-party apps from Unknown sources. Install YesPlayer app on FireStick seems a bit difficult for FireStick users as it is a third-party app that requires a lot of steps to perform. If you want to install YesPlayer app on FireStick, you must be in this post till the end or get support through amazon.com/firetvsticksupport.
What Is Yes Player?
YesPlayer is known for its streaming services across the world, such as movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, etc. using this app lets you play many kinds of videos, audio, or subtitles formats in your desired language on your FireStick device. It also supports FLV, MP4, and SRT. The best thing about this app is that it comes with a good range of customization features such as adjusting the layout and theme. One can also stream one’s favorite content in high definition and other resolutions.
Features of Yes Player App at a Glance:
• User-friendly interface.
• No ads while streaming your favorite content.
• It is compatible with all types of videos, and audio.
• It is compatible with your local library.
• Using the URL, one can stream content.
Note: YesPlayer is one of the most popular media players for FireStick but it is a third-party app that is not supported by Amazon. It means FireStick users have to protect their devices, as well as their privacy using trustworthy VPNs like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, and IPVanish.
How To Install Yesplayer App On Firestick?
YesPlayer comes with a bundle of features still it could not find its place on the Amazon apps store. That is why; we have to sideload it from unknown sources. Installing process splits into two parts- prepare your Firestick for sideloading and install YesPlayer app on firestick.
Prepare Your Firestick To Sideload Yesplayer App:
The downloader app is found on the Amazon apps store which helps to install a third-party app on FireStick. Here are the steps that will help you install the downloader app on your FireStick.
• To begin with, go to the home screen of the FireStick and select the “Find” option.
• Soon you will have a search bar to select. In the search bar, type downloader opens its dashboard, and then click on Get or Download.
• Wait until the downloading process of the downloader app is done.
• After that go back to the home screen of the FireStick and navigate settings Gear, or open it. As you will open Settings Gear, you will have the “MY Fire TV option” on the screen to select it.
• Now, go to “Developer Options” and choose “Install Unknown apps”, finally enable “Downloader”.
Steps To Install Yesplayer App On Firestick
After downloading downloader apps on FireStick, we need to execute a few more steps to install YesPlayer app on FireStick, which is given below.
• Navigate to the home screen of the FireStick and select “three-Box”.
• Now, open the downloader.
• Now, enter the URL of the app using the virtual keyboard: firesticktricks.com/yesp, with the help of the remote, you can click “Go”.
• Wait until the downloading process finishes, after that click on “Install”.
• In order to close the YesPlayer app, select “Done”.
• In order to clear free space on your FireStick, you must delete the Yesplayer APK file.
• Click on delete one more time to confirm.
After reading the post, it has been easy for FireStick users to install the YesPlayer app on FireStick with ease. However, if you come across any issues while installing the app, you can contact the online experts who are available around the clock to provide their assistance.