Vudu is a name synonymous with entertainment in this digital world but it is not available outside of the US for its users and they cannot sign up with its services unless it is connected with VPN. If the users want to use Vudu anywhere in the world, they have to use VPN. For getting the best out of its services, you need to subscribe and download the VPN service, and then connect to the US server; thereafter you will be able to stream on the Vudu app. This app can be streamed on Fire Stick as well. But it is not available on the Amazon play store and it can only be downloaded and install Vudu on Fire Stick easily using a downloader. Vudu is also available in the Google play store from where it can be downloaded for free too.
Vudu charges neither monthly nor annually but it depends on the subscription which is based on shows and movies. Some time its users get confused about its fee they think it is free; rather some of the content is free. If you go for on-demand content, then it is chargeable. The best part of this the app is viewers have got an option to choose which content they want to watch out the heap of content available. Vudu users have two options either rent or own, both options are having separate pricing like price for rent varies from$0.99 to $5.99, and the price for owning ranges from $4.99 to $24.99.
Vudu provides more than 150,000 movies in different genres including drama, documentary, horror, thriller, action, crime, and so on.
TROYPOINT is one of the best features of this app, it has compiled a list of most-watched movies and the best part is this, these are 100% free but add-supported.
Steps To Install Vudu On Fire Stick Using Downloader
Now, it is time to discuss steps of how to install Vudu on Fire Stick.
1. First open the home page of Fire Stick.
2. Move on to “settings” found in the menu bar and click on it.
3. After clicking on settings, you will find “my fire TV” option, click on it.
4. You will be prompted to click on “developer” options.
5. You must move to “unknown sources” and turn it on.
6. Move back to the home screen of Fire Stick again, in the top menu of the home screen, you will find a search icon.
7. In the search option as you will type downloader, you will find it only at first position then readily click on it.
8. Click on the “downloader” app.
9. Either you can press on “get” or “download”.
10. Hit on “open”.
11. As soon as you open the app, enter the URL “bit.ly/fire-tv-vudu” and click on go.
12. You need to scroll down till you will find Vudu for fire TV option.
13. The next step is to click on the “download installation file” option.
14. After that, the process of downloading will start automatically.
15. As the downloading process gets over click on “install” to install Vudu on Fire Stick.
16. Now, hit on “done”.
17. After that, you must click on “delete” if the message appears and then press delete one more time.
18. Now, you can open the app, it will ask you to press the home button of your remote thereafter you can move to settings and click on the ‘applications”.
19. You can go to select “manage installed applications”.
20. Go to the list and there you will find Vudu.
21. Click on “launch”.
22. lastly, you can open Vudu app.
The above-given information will help you install Vudu on Fire Stick using downloader. With the help of this article you will find how quite easy is to install Vudu on Fire Stick. However if you find it hard installing this app, you can coordinate to the Amazon Fire Stick Customer Service Phone Number experts who can resolve this issue in a few steps.