VLC media player is one of the most prominent cross-platform multimedia player used by millions of its users is developed by the video LAN which can be used on mobile platform, like iOS, android, iPad iOS, Windows, Linux, Unix. This media player is free which supports all file formats, such as MP3, WMV, MKV, H.264, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4. This software is also available on Amazon Fire Stick too. If you have bought new Fire Stick, you can install VLC player for Fire Stick in two ways either from the Amazon app store or sideloading by using the downloader app. In case you are facing any kind of issue with Fire Stick then contact amazon fire stick phone number experts by click on the given link.
Features Of VLC Media Player
Before installing VLC media player on your Fire Stick, just go through its features which will help you figure out.
- VLC medial player is free to use and it is an open-source media player, which supports any media file.
- It is supportable to several audio and video file formats which helps to play DVD ISOs, networks stream, and other formats as well.
- VLC app also supports AAC, AVI, MP4, TS, Wv, and Ogg files, and the good thing about this app is that the users do not need to download separately to convert a file.
- In order to browse easily, VLC file is enabled with Separate media library for both video and audio files.
- Without having need of code packs, it plays many of the codes like MKV, MP3, WebM, and many more.
Note: In order to hide your IP address, the users must use a VPN, which can keep your online identity hide from others.
How To Install VLC Player For Fire Stick
To install VLC player for Fire Stick, the users must follow the steps which can make easy path for them.
- Move to the home page of your Fire Stick to open.
- After that, in order to find app, you must click on “find” tab, and then tap on “search” product.
- Soon after, type “VLC”, there will be many result in front of you, click on the first one which will be appeared with the name of VLC for Fire TV app.
- After that, tap on “Download” and tap on “Get” button that is visible on your screen.
- As soon as installation process comes to an end, you must select “Open”.
- Now, app is ready to be streamed, and then you can use VLC Media Player.
Follow A Few Steps To Use VLC Player
- Being first step, you can click on “any streaming app” to open it and then tap on 3 horizontal lines which is situated on the top-left corner.
- After that tap on “settings”.
- Now, tap on “Choose Default Player” in the general settings.
- Choose VLC player, after that VLC Media Player will be incorporated with other streaming app of your Fire Stick.
VLC Player is available on the list of Amazon app store so while making one click on it that can be downloaded. By way of going through this blog, the Fire Stick users will be able to install VLC player for Fire Stick with ease.