Amazon Fire Stick is a smart device that transforms a regular TV into a smart TV. This versatile device is known for its various user-friendly features. It offers a vast array of content to watch on your TV. It includes movies, TV shows, music, as well as channel and app-specific content. You can access various applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and the Unlimited Player. Unlimited Player is a widely used media player that allows the smooth streaming of content. If you are looking to install Unlimited Player on the Fire Stick and don’t know how to go about it, you are at the right place. This tutorial has comprehensively covered how to install Unlimited Player on Fire Stick. In case you are having any kind of issue apart from this then contact firestick technical support team to fix it.
How To Install Unlimited Player On Fire Stick
Unlimited Player is a third-party app therefore it is not directly available for download on the Amazon Appstore. Still, you can install Unlimited Player on Fire Stick using methods such as sideloading. Follow the below-given steps to install the app.
Step 1: Activate Installation from Unknown Source. Since Unlimited Player is a third-party app you need to enable your device to allow for the installation of the app.
- Navigate to the Home screen of the Fire Stick.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Now proceed to select the My Fire TV option from the right side of the screen. In case you are using an older version of the Fire Stick you can click on the Device option.
- Navigate and click the “Developer” option within the “My Fire TV” menu. If you are using an older model of Fire Stick device you can find it under the “Device” menu.
- Proceed to activate the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option found within the Developer option menu.
- As soon as you perform the above step a warning message will appear on the screen informing you about the risks involved in installing a third-party app on the device.
- Click on the “Turn On” button and move forward.
Step 2: To install Unlimited Player on Fire Stick, you need to have the Downloader app on the Fire Stick.
- Move back to the Home screen of the Fire Stick.
- In the search bar, type “Downloader” and from the search results, select it.
- From the list of apps opened up, select the Downloader app icon. This will take you to the home page of the downloader app.
- On the app page, you will find the install /download button, move to click on it.
- Wait until the app is installed. Once the installation is complete, return to the home screen of the device and you will find the Downloader app listed under “Your Apps and channels”.
- Click on it to open the app.
Step 3: Open the Downloader App and in the search bar type the URL this will help you download Unlimited Player APK files.
- Once the Unlimited Player APK Files are downloaded, a message will appear on the screen asking if you want to continue with the installation of the app. Click on the “install” option.
- Wait until the installation of the Unlimited Player is finished. Now click open the Unlimited Player App to launch it on the Fire Stick. Now you have Unlimited Player on your Fire Stick and you are all set to explore and enjoy the wide range of content available on the platform.
This article has covered everything associated with the procedure of install Unlimited Player on Fire Stick. However, if you come across any issues during the process or encounter any other related concerns, you can contact the online experts who are available round the clock to provide assistance and support you.