Twitter turns out to be one of the leading social media apps in this tech-era which is used by millions of people across the world. Recently, it has been a great online platform to get trending news and views of the people as well. Using this app, one can follow one’s favorite celebrities or influencer to get to know more about them. With the help of this app, one can find new friends who belong to other corners of the world to whom they can share videos, photos, their thoughts, etc. This app is available on smart-phones, tablets, and streaming devices like Fire Stick. If you do not know how to install Twitter on Fire Stick, this post provides you complete information about its installing. In case you are having issue with it then feel free to contact firestick help phone number to resolve your issue with ease.
Is Twitter Found On Amazon Apps Store
Yes, Twitter app is found on the Amazon Apps Store, one can download it from there on Fire Stick with ease. The process of downloading Twitter app on Fire Stick takes a few minutes. After installing Twitter app on Fire Stick, one can stream Timeline, Vines, Live Video, Periscope, and Moments. Neither does it require authentication nor an account.
Twitter’s Features At A Glance
- Using your twitter friends, you can make your private and group chats.
- Get updated with the news of your celebrities and influencers.
- Twitter app lets you know which of your tweets have been retweeted and liked.
- It lets you customize your profile by adding your location, pictures, descriptions, etc.
- One gets access to politics, sports, news, entertainment videos, etc.
- It lets you bookmark your favorite tweets and access to hashtags in your tweets.
How To Install Twitter App On Fire Stick
To install Twitter on Fire Stick is one of the easiest things to do which can be accomplished within a few minutes executing a few of the steps which are provided below.
- To begin with, go to the home screen of your Fire Stick and select “Search” icon.
- In the search bar, type “Twitter” and tap the app which is given in the below list.
- After that, select “Get” to install the Twitter app from the Amazon apps store.
- During the next step, click on “Open” to launch twitter app on Fire Stick, and then select “Login”.
- Now, provide the twitter account details, and then start using this app on Fire Stick.
- Ensuring that, one can download the Twitter app on Fire Stick via using the Amazon Website.
What Is An Alternative Way To Get Twitter On Fire Stick
In case of not finding the Twitter app on the Amazon apps store, one can go for an alternative way like sideload the Twitter app on Fire Stick via Downloader. Install Twitter on Fire Stick is possible with using the below given steps.
- Go to the home screen of your Fire Stick and tap the “Search” option.
- In the search bar, type “Downloader” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Soon, you will have suggestions list on the screen and select the “Downloader app” from that list, and then click on “Get” to install the Downloader app on Fire Stick.
- Now, move back to the home screen of the Fire Stick and select “Settings” option and choose” My Fire TV”.
- Click “Developer options” and tap on “Install unknown apps”.
- After that Select the “Downloader” and turn it on to install unknown apps.
- Now, open the Downloader app on your Fire Stick and click on “Allow “in the prompt.
- Go to the browser and type the Twitter apk URL: https://bit.ly/32PAqEQ and click “Go”.
- Choose “Download” to get the file, and then select “Install” to install Twitter on Fire Stick.
- Finally, Launch “Twitter” app on Fire Stick and log in to your account to stream your favorite news on Fire Stick.
After installing the Twitter app on Amazon Fire Stick, one must learn how to use Twitter app on Fire Stick. The following steps to guide you how to install Twitter on Fire Stick.
- Go to the remote of your Fire Stick, and long press the “Home” button.
- In new Window, Select “Apps”.
- After that, go to the Apps & Channels section to highlight twitter app.
- Launch the “Twitter” app and mention twitter account login credentials.
- As you signed in, you can start accessing the Twitter app on Amazon Fire Stick.
After going through the post, one can learn how to install Twitter on Fire Stick with ease. However, one comes across any problem, one can contact to the online experts who will provide assistance around the clock.