In this article, one can find all these steps which help Fire Stick users to install TNT app on Fire Stick with ease. The TNT app is found on the Amazon apps store, there is no need to sideload it. The best thing about this app is that it can be installed on all the versions of the Fire Stick with ease, such as Amazon Fire Stick 4K, Fire Stick 4K Max, Fire Stick TV Lite, Fire TV Cube, etc executing the same steps. In order to provide complete information about the TNT app, one must go through the post till the end or if you face any issue with Fire Stick then contact amazon fire tv customer service team to fix it.
What Is TNT App
The TNT app is loaded with a massive amount of content that can be streamed from the TNT Network. One can watch entertainment content on it, such as TV Shows, Live TV channels, sporting content, movies, songs, and the list goes on. Apart from the above-given content, one can stream content genres on this app, such as romance, old shows, binge-watch, blockbuster titles, thriller, action, adventure, and both newly-released movies and TV shows.
For sports lovers, this app is enabled with various sports genres, such as hockey, soccer, basketball, table tennis, boxing, baseball, and many more sports. Apart from streaming these sports Live, one can also watch match highlights and replays. For streaming content on TNT app, one must need a subscription from a TV provider.
Features Of TNT App
TNT app is having many features but a few of the assorted features have been mentioned below that will help you understand this app.
- It is having a user-friendly interface.
- A massive library enabled with various content genres.
- Enabled with a search icon that will help you find your favorite content.
- It is having up to mark streaming quality which is between 720p and 1080p.
- One can stream TNT original shows.
How To Install TNT App On Fire Stick
TNT app is found on the Amazon apps store, so there is no need to make any changes in the settings of Fire Stick to install TNT app on Fire Stick. The following steps will help you to install TNT app on Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick, and click on “Find”.
- And then, select “search”.
- In the search bar, type TNT in it. Soon, you will have many search results, and scroll down till you fill find the TNT app and select it.
- Under the Apps & Games section, you will click the app’s title.
- During the next step, either click on “Get” or “Download” which is depending on the option available on your screen. After that downloading process will start.
- Now, either click on “Open” or hold down the menu button of your remote to open it.
- Finally, you can stream your favorite content on your stream.
How To Activate And Stream TNT App On Fire Stick
Here are a few of the steps that will guide you on how to activate and stream the TNT app on Fire Stick.
- To begin with, go to tntdrama.com/activate on your browser.
- After that, select your streaming device like Amazon Fire TV.
- Provide the activation code and click on “Submit”.
- In order to verify your account, you must enter your cable subscription login details.
- Now, open the “TNT” app and log in to stream content on the app.
By way of reading the post, one can install TNT app on Fire Stick with ease and can stream one’s favorite content which is based on genres like hockey, basketball, wrestling, soccer, table tennis, etc. If anyone faces any problem to install TNT app on Fire Stick, one can contact to online experts, who are available around the clock.