This post is about how to install Task Killer on Fire Stick. These steps included in this post are applicable to the other versions of Fire Stick, such as Fire Stick 4K, Fire Stick 4k Max, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Lite, etc. By going through the post-step-by-step, one can learn how to install the Task-Killer app on Fire Stick without facing any difficulty. If you face any difficulty while installing this app on your device then contact firestick customer service number to fix it.
What Is The Task Killer App
Fire Stick is a streaming device that is not enabled with robust hardware and processing power. Therefore, it starts developing buffering and sluggish issues as several processing goes on simultaneously. In this case, no matter how strong an Internet connection you have. If unwanted apps run behind the background, these unwanted apps cover not only bandwidth but also memory as well. In order to get rid of unwanted apps which run in the backdrop without your knowledge, you must install the Task Killer app that can clear up RAM by killing useless background processes. Thus, you can enhance the optimal performance of your streaming device.
The Task Killer is not available on the Amazon Apps Store, which means you will have to install it using the third-party app which seems to be a bit tricky. Moreover, it can put your digital identity at risk. In this situation, using a VPN comes to mind which can not only save your security but also anonymity while using the Task Killer app. Amazon does not make promises to protect its device from third-party apps or services. While the Task-Killer app is a secure and legal app, and it does not raise any privacy red flags.
How To Install Task Killer On Fire Stick
As it has been mentioned above that the Task Killer app is not found in the Amazon app store, therefore, users will have to sideload it via the Downloader app which is available in the Amazon app store. First and foremost, you will need to install the Downloader app on your Fire Stick following the steps below.
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick and click on “Find”.
- Now, select the “Search” button.
- After that, click the “search” button to launch a virtual keyboard.
- Using a virtual keyboard, type Downloader, you will have many suggestion options on the screen, but scroll down till you find the Downloader app and select it under Apps & Games section.
- Select either the download or get a button which depends on the available option.
Within a minute, the downloader app will be installed on your streaming device. Make sure, you need to change some settings before moving ahead. Changing in settings will let you install Task Killer on Fire Stick via downloader without any errors.
Steps To Help You Change The Required Settings
- Move back to the home screen of the streaming device and click on “Settings Gear”.
- Scroll down till you find the My Fire TV option and click on it.
- After that, select “Developer options”.
- Choose “Install Unknown apps”.
- Scroll down until you reach the downloader and click on it, and then turn it on.
By executing the above-given steps, one can install third-party apps on Fire Stick using the downloader app. Now, the process to install Task Killer on Fire Stick:
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick and navigate to the app menu, scroll down to the downloader app and select it to launch.
- After that click on “Allow” so you can give permission to reach your files and folders.
- From the home screen of the downloader app, you will select the URL text box.
- Using a virtual keyboard, you can type the URL and click on “Go”.
- The downloading process of the app will start and wait until it gets over, and then click on “Install”. The white window will appear and click one more time on “Install”.
- As soon as the installation process gets over click on “Done”.
- In order to delete APK files that are not required from your Fire Stick, click on “Delete”. One more time click on “Delete”.
- Finally, go to the home screen of the Fire Stick to launch the Task Killer app.
With the help of the post, one can learn how to install Task Killer on Fire Stick with ease but all the steps must be executed in a perfect manner. However, if you come across any problem; you must get online support from the experts who are available around the clock.