Are you looking for ways to install So Player on fire stick device? In this article, we will let you know how can you download, install and use so player on Amazon fire stick device easily in couple of minutes. Before we precede further it is important to know that SO Play is not officially available on Amazon store that means this is a third party app. Thus if you want to install this app, you must enable side loading on your fire stick device. Before we move further on how can you install so player on fire stick, let’s first understand what SO Player is?
What is SO Player?
SO Player comes with its own unique media content which is paid. As this app is not for free so it offers wide spectrum of online content. In order to use this app, the users must enable the IPTV service first on their device then only SO Player will get activated on your device. Before you move further to install SO Player on Fire Stick or android TV, you must know that SO Player is also available on iOS devices such as the iPhone. If you have any such intention of installing so player on your iOS devices or another iPhone, you must search SO Player application on the app store.
Step To Install SO Player on Fire Stick Device
SO Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, side-loading is the only option to install SO Player on Fire Stick. Follow these steps:
- You must first enable “Apps From Unknown Sources” on your fire stick
- Now you must install “Downloader” App on your device
- Now you can download & install So Player.
Remember that you have to follow above mentioned steps in proper order without skipping anything. Detailed instructions are given below:
1. Enable Side loading On Amazon Fire Stick
- Go to the home screen of Fire TV, click on the “Settings”.
- In the menu of settings, search “My Fire TV” or “Device”.
- Thereafter, click on “Developer Options”.
- After that, click on the “Apps From Unknown Sources”
As you click on it, one message will appear in terms of so player, in which you will be advised not to install third party on this device. On the basis of review, it is trusted and authentic app, you can click on undermining warning. Now, side loading option is available on your device and we will move further to install so player on fire stick. Now we will move to second step to install “Downloader” app on the device.
2. Install Downloader App On Amazon Fire Stick
- On the home screen of fire stick, click on the search icon.
- With the help of on screen keyboard, type “Downloader”.
- Now Click on “Get Icon”.
- Now the system will download and install this app for you.
Downloader app can be downloaded from the Amazon app store which you can use to download SO Player on Fire Stick. As we know that the web browser of Fire TV is not compatible with APK files. Therefore, it is required to download on Fire Stick. The above mentioned steps will help you how to install downloader from the Amazon App store.
3. Download & Install SO Player on Fire Stick
- Open the “Downloader” App on your Fire Stick.
- As soon as the app opens you will need to “Allow” this app.
- Now, click on “OK” to dismiss the app version.
- Move on to the home of application.
- Find search bar, and type this link https://bit.ly/2BnvQTC.
- It is time to click “GO” after that, the APK files starts downloading.
- As downloading gets over, click on “Install” button that appears automatically on the screen.
SO Player on Fire Stick is one of the important parts of entertainment arena in this scenario. All the provided information is going to help you install so player on fire Stick. As we know that it is not included in the Amazon app store. Despite reading all the steps, if you are unable to install this app, you can get the support from Fire Stick Customer Service Number which is available around the clock.
I have SoPlayer installed on my iPhone and firestick. However when I click on movies on my iPhone, I can stroll across the movie posters up & down. But on the firestick I can only scroll across. How do I get it so that the whole screen have movies listed and I can stroll up and down like on my iPhone?