The Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with many apps which can be used by Fire Stick users with ease. Sling TV is one of the most popular streaming apps, which is available in the app store of the Fire Stick. By way of using sling TV, you can avoid paying monthly good amount of money to cable providers which seems to be an obsolete method, in present scenario, the users like to watch digital content and they like to stream online content without any interruption. If you want to get online live TV, sling TV is a smart move to switch from cable to online. It is enabled with more than 100 channels along with many live TV channels. In case while using Fire Stick if you are facing any kind of issue with it then get in touch with Fire Stick Support team to resolve your issue remotely.
In reference to the price, sling TV becomes one of the best options for the Fire Stick users to subscribe. It is a budget-friendly channel if you have a plan to stream 47 channels; it costs around $30 monthly. In case of having the desire to watch additional channels like sports, news, kids, and many more, you can subscribe to different plans. The top-tier plan is available at $45 per month. In this post, the Fire Stick users will learn how to install sling TV on the Fire Stick.
Tutorial To Install Sling TV On Fire Stick
The following steps will guide you to install sling TV on Fire Stick, which are given below.
• At first, you must go to the tabs section which is available at the left corner of your Fire TV home screen, and then select “magnifying glass icon”.
• By way of using screen keyboard, you will find the search menu and enter “sling TV”.
• Now, move to select sling TV which is available in the search suggestions, after that move to the Apps & games section under it you will find “sling television”.
• Move to on the next page, click on “Get/Download. The downloading and installing process takes a couple of minutes.
• Lastly, go to click on “open” with the aim of launching a sling TV on your Fire Stick.
How To Sign Up Sling TV On Fire Stick
This process comes after downloading and install sling TV on Fire Stick, now, update your payment information with Amazon. In order to sign up for sling TV, a few steps need to be followed by its users.
• At first, you can click “open” on your Amazon Fire TV stick to watch now 7 days free which is available on the bottom of the screen.
• After selecting the plan, now click on the “ Continue” button.
• If you want to get extra or another channel that is not available on your plan, you can move to the next page.
• The the channel which is not a part of your plan, click on “add”.
• Move to the continue button again to click.
• Go through the on-screen instruction in order to create an account. You provide your payment details.
One most popular streaming application is the sling TV, which is enabled with more than 100 channels. In order to use this app on Amazon Fire TV stick, go through this post that will help you a lot to install Sling Tv on Fire Stick.