Skype is one of the leading communication software, which is enabled with multiple communication features, including video and audio calls, individual and group chats, sharing images, text, and files. Apart from these mind-blowing features, it has live subtitles, call recordings, etc. The best thing of this app is that it can be downloaded on many online platforms, such as Windows, Android, iOS, Xbox, and streaming device like Fire Stick. Using Skype on Fire Stick, one can host HD video and audio conferences and can have meeting with numerous participants or maximum up to 50. For the outbound callers, it provides a free trial to new subscribers. The post is dedicated to providing complete information about how to install Skype App on Fire Stick and if you are facing any sort of issue with Fire Stick then contact amazon Firestick customer service experts.
Key Features Of The Skype App
- It allows its users to make Skype to Skype free calls.
- On video calls, one can utilize its subtitles features in different languages.
- This app lets you make HD video and audio calls.
- One can make international calls on Skype.
- With the help of using its call recording feature, one can both capture and save any amazing moments or important meeting key takeaways.
- If you do group sharing, you will need a Skype subscription without paying any additional cost.
Learn How To Install Skype App On Fire Stick
You can easily install Skype App On Fire Stick as it is found on the Amazon App Store. The below-given steps are going to help you install Skype App on your Fire Stick.
- To begin with, turn on your Fire Stick device and connect it to the Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to the home screen of Fire Stick and select the “Find” option, and then the Search option.
- In the search bar, write “Skype” using the virtual keyboard and search for the application.
- Now, move on to the Apps & Games section and select the “Skype” app from it.
- Soon, you will have two buttons either Get or download to select any one of them.
- Wait until the downloading process of the Skype app is done.
- By default, the Skype app is installed on Fire Stick.
- As the installation process is completed, select the “Open” button.
Use A Web Browser To Install Skype App On Fire Stick
In case you are facing an issue to install Skype App on Fire Stick from the Amazon App Store, one can use a web browser as an alternative option. The following steps to help you install Skype App on Fire Stick using a web browser.
- Use your desktop to open any web browser and go to amazon.com.
- Make sure that you must sign in to the Amazon account that you used for Fire Stick registration.
- And, navigate to the search field of Amazon and search for the “Skype app”.
- Soon, you will have the search list of the apps, search the Skype app, and then click the “Deliver to the button” which is on the right side.
- After that, select “your Fire Stick device” and click the “Get App Button”.
- Soon, the downloading process of the Skype app will start and install on your Fire Stick device.
- As soon as the above-given steps are performed, the Skype app will be in the “Apps & Games” section on your Fire Stick device.
This post has included all the steps to install Skype App on Fire Stick with ease. After reading the post, nobody will find any difficulty to install this app. However, you come across any problem, you can contact to the online experts who are available around the clock to help you.