Rare Breed TV is one of the leading streaming apps that come with a wide range of content, such as TV shows, movies, documentaries, and many more. This app has a user-friendly interface and extensive content library that makes it a perfect choice for entertainment seekers thus one can stream one’s favourite content from the comfort of the living room. The best thing about this app is that it is compatible with Fire Stick but it is not found on the Amazon Appstore, therefore, it becomes a bit difficult to download and install rare breed TV on Fire Stick. Taking this problem into consideration, this post comes with enough solutions that will make getting this app on the Fire Stick easy. If you are facing any other difficulty with Fire Stick then contact firestick tech support phone number to fix it. To Download and install rare breed TV on Fire Stick is a bit difficult and long, therefore, it has been divided into three parts.
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Enabling apps from Unknown sources is going to be the first step to execute for the Fire Stick users. All the dedicated steps are given below.
- Switch on your Fire Stick. Go to the settings option and select it.
- Under the settings option, you need to select the “My Fire TV" or “Device" option depending on the versions of the Fire Stick.
- Under the MY Fire TV option, you will find the developer option and select it.
- Under the developer option, you will scroll down until find the “Apps from Unknown Sources” and turn it on. Soon there will be a warning message on the screen, give it a royal ignore and click on “Turn On".
By enabling the Apps from Unknown Sources option, you can install applications from third parties. The next step will be about installing the downloader app on Fire Stick which is found on the Amazon Appstore.
Step 2: Install Downloader App on Fire Stick
To download and install third-party apps like the Rare Breed TV on Fire Stick, one has to download the downloader app by executing the below-given steps.
- Go to the Fire Stick home screen access its top menu and select the “Search” icon.
- In the search bar, type the downloader using the onscreen keyboard.
- Soon, you will have many search results and select the “Downloader” app.
- After that click on either the download or Get button, soon the download and installation process will start.
- As the downloading and installation process is over, open the app directly or you will find it in the app list.
- After installing the downloader app, move on to download the Rare Breed TV APK file on Fire Stick.
Step 3: Download Rare Breed TV APK on Fire Stick
After installing the downloader app on Fire Stick, it is time to install rare breed TV on Fire Stick with APK file. The following steps will help you download and install the Rare Breed TV APK on Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of the Fire Stick, then go to the apps section and open the “Downloader" app.
- If you are launching the downloader app for the first time, it might ask for permission to access media, photos, and files on your streaming device, click on “Allow”.
- Go to the main menu of the downloader app, then find the URL field and click and select it. After that enter the following URL of the rare breed app.
- After clicking on the go button, the downloading process of this app will start.
- Wait until the downloading and installing process is over and then click on either “Open” or “Done” to go back to the downloader app’s main menu.
After going through the post, one can download and install rare breed TV on Fire Stick. If you come across any problem while installing the app, you can get online support from the experts.