The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device that converts a regular TV into a smart TV when it is plugged into the HDMI port of the television. The Fire Stick is compact and easy to use, making it a popular choice for those who want to stream content on their TVs without the need for a separate set-top box. It allows users to access a variety of streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc. Also if you use Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your fire stick, you can unlock a wide range of content from across the world that might not be available in your country.
Private Internet Access is a highly recommended VPN for a Fire stick, offering a vast network of servers spanning 83 worldwide locations. PIA’s servers are optimized for streaming, providing fast connection speeds and reliable performance, which is crucial when streaming content on Fire Stick. Also using VPN for a fire stick, you are rest assured that your privacy and security are a top priority. As you browse it ensures your browsing activity is shielded and your online identity remains private. Even though PIA doesn’t offer a dedicated app for Amazon Fire Stick, you can install Private internet access on firestick devices with ease.
So, if you are looking for how to install Private Internet on FireStick, you are at the right place. This tutorial is equipped with all the relevant information concerned with the topic. if you need expert assistance, dial fire stick phone number which is toll-free.
Why Opt For Private Internet Access VPN For Amazon Fire Stick Devices?
Are you considering using Private Internet Access VPN for your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, but wondering if it’s the best choice? Read on to learn about the benefits of using a Private Internet Access VPN with Amazon Fire devices.
- 1. Private Internet Access Perfectly Goes With Amazon Fire Stick
Even though PIA doesn’t offer a dedicated app for Amazon Fire devices, it is still possible to use their VPN on all versions of Fire TV and Fire Stick from 2nd generation and later. Besides it is very easy to install Private Internet Access on FireStick or Fire TV and, with some minor adjustments, you can have complete access to all the PIA’s features.
- 2. PIA Provides Access To 30,000 Servers in 83 Countries Globally
Using PIA, you can easily switch your virtual location to any country worldwide, enabling you to access numerous geo-restricted streaming libraries across various streaming services. Besides this VPN’s broad range of servers guarantees that the network is never overcrowded, providing faster connection speeds, shorter loading times, and superior streaming quality.
- 3. PIA Offers Ensure Online Privacy And Safety
Private Internet Access not only safeguards your data and internet connection but also elevates your online security by concealing your IP address, blocking ads, and preventing DNS leaks.
Learn How To Install Private Internet Access (PIA) On Amazon Fire Stick?
While Private Internet Access (PIA) doesn’t have a dedicated app for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, it’s still possible to install it on these devices. The installation process may require a few extra steps, but don’t worry – it’s still straightforward. Simply follow the steps below to learn how to install PIA on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick.
Enable Download From Unknown Sources In Settings.
Enabling downloads from unknown sources is essential to install the PIA APK file. Follow these steps to do so.
• From the Fire Stick device’s main menu, navigate to the Settings option.
• Click on the My Fire TV.
• Choose the Developer Options menu. If you can’t locate it, it’s likely that it’s already enabled. To verify, go to the About section and click the select button on your Fire Stick TV remote seven times.
• Toggle the switch next to “Apps from Unknown Sources" to the “On" position.
• Now you can download PIA on your Fire stick device.
Get Downloader App On Your Fire Stick Device
The Downloader app facilitates the downloading of APK files on your Fire Stick device. To obtain the Downloader app on your Fire Stick, you can follow the instructions provided below.
• Navigate to the Home screen and select the option of “Apps".
• Choose the “Get More Apps" option.
• Now type Downloader in the search bar.
• After locating the Downloader app, select it and proceed to initiate the download process by pressing the download button.
• Now click Open, then select allow.
• As a last step click OK.
• Now after installing the downloader, you can easily install Private Internet Access on Firestick.
Install Private Internet Access on FireStick with Downloader
In order to install Private Internet Access on Firestick, follow the instructions given below:
• Open Downloader
• Enter the link https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/installer/download_installer_android in the entry box.
• Initiate the downloading process by selecting “Go”.
• Grant required permissions for PIA VPN app and select “Install".
• Open the PIA app after installation.
• Subscribe to VPN or log in if you have an account.
• Acknowledge and select “OK" on the security warning notification.
• PIA VPN is now installed on your Fire Stick device.
How To Connect To A PIA VPN Server On Fire Stick
Connecting to a VPN server on your Fire Stick is a straightforward process. You just need to open the PIA app and select your desired server to connect.
Next, click on the “Connect" button and relish the benefits of a secure and protected VPN connection on your Fire Stick device. Besides Private Internet Access can also help you unlock the streaming site’s country-specific libraries like Netflix, depending on the server you choose to connect with.
This tutorial has provided a detailed guide to all the important queries related to using Private Internet Access VPN on your Fire Stick device. However, if you encounter any issues while executing these steps, there are online experts available 24/7 to provide you with assistance.