Pandora App is an app that is dedicated to providing online music streaming service which is geo-restricted to Australia, the USA, and New Zealand. It can be installed from the Amazon app store only in these three countries on FireStick. One of the best things about the Pandora app is that it needs the same steps to perform on all the versions of the FireStick, including Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Lite, FireStick 4K, FireStick 4K Max, etc. You can also get assistance at amazon.com/firetvsticksupport.
What Is The Pandora App?
Pandora app has millions of users across the world as it allows them to discover new and popular music from around the world. It has hundreds of genres that allow users to discover the most preferred music that can soothe and relax their minds. While using this app, its users do not feel the dearth of music as it has a huge song library, and it allows sharing their music taste with relatives and friends. One can also use social media platforms to share, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email. If you want to track the signal of the app, click on “Thumbs up”. In case you do not like a track, click “Thumbs Down” to avoid such music.
Pandora Subscription Packages:
Pandora app comes with three subscription packages, such as Free, Plus, and Premium. If you go for a free package which is ad-supported music for free with no rewinding. In case of getting the plus package, you will have to pay $4.99 per month which is ad-free music as well. The premium package is the most expensive one which is available at $9.99 per month or $109.89 per year, and it has many features like offline downloads, unlimited skips, and on-demand music.
How To Install Pandora App On Firestick?
To install Pandora app on FireStick there are two ways- from the Amazon apps store or by using sideloading APK. In order to bypass geo-restrictions, you are advised to use a VPN on your Fire Stick to provide security to the IP address and secure streaming.
• Go to the home screen of the FireStick and choose the “Find” menu.
• Now tap on the “Search” option.
• In the search bar, write “Internet browser” go through the list, and choose it from the search results.
• Choose the “Internet Icon”.
• Tap on the “Download” option and wait for the application to install.
• Stay on the same page until the downloading process is done.
• If you are outside of these three countries like New Zealand, The USA, and Australia. You have to install ExpressVPN and connect to the US server to bypass geo-restrictions.
• Soon, you will find the suggestions list and select “ExpressVPN.
• Open the “express VPN” when it is installed.
• Now, you can connect the server to the USA to access the Pandora app.
• Choose “Open” to access the already installed browser.
• When the browser opens, tap on the “Accept Terms” option.
• Automatically the Bing.com tab will open.
• In the search bar, you will type https://www.pandora.com/ and click “Go”.
• After that you will find the interface of the Pandora website.
• Finally, select the plan to subscribe to the package.
With the help of the post, one can learn how to install Pandora app on FireStick with ease. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts who are available around the clock.