Fire Stick is an Amazon product that is marketed and developed by Amazon itself. It was initially launched in US in 2014, later over the course of years it was also launched in UK, Japan, Germany and India. It is basically a digital media player dongle. This entertainment device plugs into HDMI port of your TV and provides you the best experience of streaming. And those who loves streaming content are already familiar with Kodi app. This is very easy to install on Laptop and desktops but If you want to Install Kodi on Fire Stick, things becomes a bit tricky. But do not worry, here in this article we will give you easy instructions for this.
Once Fire Stick is plugged into the HDMI port of TV it streams media over internet and if you have Kodi app on this, you can watch free movies and TV shows easily form all across the world. But you cannot Install Kodi on Fire Stick directly as it is not available on Amazon's app store. Also keep in mind that Amazon puts some restrictions on downloading and installing third party apps on Fire Stick. Thus we have to change some settings on Fire Stick before you can install Kodi on it. But do not worry, it is very easy to tweak these thing within few clicks.
Steps To Install Kodi on Fire Stick
- On Fire Stick home screen, click on “Settings" and select “Device" option.
- Now go to “Developer Options" and then select “Apps From Unknown Sources".
- Turn this option ON to allow installation of third party apps on Fire Stick.
- Now return on the “Home" screen and search for “Downloader" App and install it.
- Open the “Downloader" App and visit “https://kodi.tv/download".
- Now scroll down and choose “Android" and “32 Bit" version.
- When Prompt, allow installation for Kodi on your Fire Stick.
If you follow all the instruction of this article then you can be able to Install Kodi on Fire Stick device without any issues. Sometimes Kodi keeps crashing and fails to open on Fire Stick. In that case you can get in touch with Fire Stick Support to have better understanding. Keep in mind that to take real advantage of Kodi on Fire Stick, you might need to install several add-ons such as “File Explorer" and a VPN. Also installing third party apps such as Kodi on Fire stick is not officially supported by Amazon so make sure that you are doing the right things.