FileLinked is a small application that lets its users have access to millions of unpaid and paid applications. In order to make Fire Stick more sophisticated, FileLinked App is going to be a new feather to the cap of this device. The big question arises why FileLinked App is being downloaded from third party app store. Answer of this question is this, FileLinked is not available in the Amazon app store. It means there is something between these two (FileLinked and Fire Stick), on the one hand, it is not available in the Amazon’s app store, and on the other hand, users want to Install FileLinked App from third party app store.
Why Users Want To Install FileLinked On Fire Stick?
FileLinked App offers ample amount of opportunities to the users to have access to a ton of applications which are not available on Amazon app store within a minute. In order to download multiple files at once, users need to enter the single code. A various type of free apps are available which can be used without paying like free live TV, sports app, movie apps, Tv shows and the list goes on. It is not an easy to install non-app store apps on the Fire Stick. But, by way of following steps, users will learn how to Install FileLinked on their Fire Stick with ease. Thus, it paves the easy way to down load other apps effortlessly.
Steps To Install FileLinked App On Fire Stick
- As a first step turn on the TV and boot the fire TV stick, now, move to settings.
- After selecting settings, move to the left and find my fire TV.
- Tap on my fire TV, scroll down towards developer options.
- Now, tap on developer options , go to unknown sources.
- Tap on unknown sources, find two options one is turn on and second is cancel.
- Click on turn on.
- Now, go back to the setting, home screen, search icon.
- Type downloader in search icon, scroll down and find downloader app.
- https://Fire Sticklab.com/filelinked.apk, click on it , and go.
- As tap on go, downloading starts.
- As downloading is finished, installation window appears.
- Click on that install button, now, app is installed in your Fire Stick.
- Click on button. As a last resort, you can see a box, and there you are asked to enter code to download apps.
Finally you will be able to Install FileLinked app on Amazon Fire Stick and would be able to use it without any problem. These steps will help users to Install FileLinked on their fire sticks. These steps seem to be a little bit difficult, if users find it hard to do, please get in touch with Fire Stick Support team members who are well-versed in respect of their work.