The post is going to give you a complete insight into Crunchyroll which can be installed on Amazon Fire Stick. The best thing about this app is that it requires executing the same steps on all the versions of Fire Stick, such as Fire Stick 4K, Fire Stick 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, Fire Stick Lite, and many more versions. If you are an anime lover, you must be familiar with this app. By reading the post; one will get to know how to install Crunchyroll on Fire Stick. If you confront any sort of issue with the installation process then contact fire stick phone number to fix the issue.
What Is Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll has a wide range of content for anime fans around the world; moreover, it has an extensive library of anime that makes it popular. The subscribers of Crunchyroll are offered more than 30,000 episodes of anime across the genres. The prominent programs are Kuruko’s Basketball, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto: Shippuden, One Piece, and many popular programs.
How To Subscribe To Crunchyroll
First of all, you need an account to stream the content of Crunchyroll on Amazon Fire Stick. Crunchyroll app comes with both free and paid subscriptions, while free content is ad-supported and limited. On the other hand, Crunchyroll is the premium version that removes all the restrictions that are associated with free subscription. Here are the Crunchyroll premium options which are given below.
- Price of one month-$ 7.88
- Mega Fan for one month-$9.99
- Mega Fan for 12 months – $6.66
How To Create A Crunchyroll Account
The following steps are going to help you create a Crunchyroll account.
- Either on your computer, laptop, or smart-phone, type crunchyroll.com in the search bar, and click on “Login” in the top menu.
- Now, go to the next page, and provide your login details or if you want to create a new account, you will click the link which goes by “create a new account".
- Now, provide all the required information to sign up for a free account, and select “Create Account”. After creating an account, you will install Crunchyroll on Fire Stick.
How To Install Crunchyroll On Fire Stick
Crunchyroll is one of the best apps for anime lovers in this streaming arena but it is not available in the Amazon app store. This app can be accessed via the Amazon Silk browser. Follow the below-given steps to install Crunchyroll on Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of Fire Stick and search the find option, and then the search option.
- Now, type in Silk, and then select “Silk Browser” which is under the keyboard.
- Now, you will have a suggestions list and select the “Amazon Silk” title.
- Click either on the “Download” or “Get”.
- As soon as it is installed, click to “open” it.
- Soon, in the launch screen, navigate to the “URL bar” which is at the top.
- Now, type Crunchyroll, as the auto-fill gets completed, you may select “Go”.
- Use the navigation buttons on your remote and move the cursor over the Crunchyroll website link, and select it to access the site.
- Now, scroll down and select “View Full Site”.
- Finally, you are to log into your Crunchyroll account on Fire Stick and start streaming.
After going through the post, one can learn how to install Crunchyroll on Fire Stick. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact online experts who will help you around the clock.