The Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices on the market because it is available at a low price. In order to keep pace with the time, Amazon launched its many versions which are enabled with sophisticated technology. The best thing about Fire Stick is that it has jailbreaking ability which lets its users download those apps which are not found on the Amazon app store. This post is dedicated to providing complete information about how to install CNN+ on Fire Stick. CNN+ is one of the most prominent apps which can be downloaded on streaming devices launched by Amazon as it is found on the Amazon app store. If in case you are having any kind of issue with Fire Stick then contact firestick number by follow the given link.
Apart from the Amazon app store, one can install CNN+ on Fire Stick from its official CNN App. At present, only users of Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Apple TV can access its service. Currently, users can access this service only on Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Apple TV. The users of Roku, Google, and Android cannot access its services because they have to finalize their subscription deal with it.
What Is CNN+
CNN+ is one of the leading streaming platforms that allow its users to access on-demand programs. The best thing about CNN+ is that one can get CNN+ on many versions of Fire Stick, such as Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, etc by executing the same steps. CNN+ offers paid service that costs $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
Features Of CNN+
It comes with many features therefore, a few of the assorted features have been mentioned below that will help you understand its utility.
- On-demand content.
- Weekly shows.
- Original programming.
- Interactive content.
- And many more features.
Learn How To Install CNN + On Fire Stick
- To begin with, turn on Fire Stick and go to its home screen and find the main menu, or select “Search”.
- In the search bar, type CNN+.
- There will be a suggestions list, among them you will find CNN+ after that chooses the CNN + app.
- Now, you will find either get or download button, click on any of them.
- You will wait until the process of installation gets over.
- After that, you will get a message about its launching as CNN + is ready to launch.
- Now, click in order to launch this app and open the “app”.
- Open the “settings” of the CNN + App and select “Log in”.
- In case of not having an account, you can take the cursor over subscription and choose “start free trial”.
- Finally, you can stream the content of CNN+ on Fire Stick and Fire TV.
The fame of CNN+ content is far and wide which is attracting its users across the globe. After reading this post, it has been quite easy to install CNN+ on Fire Stick with ease. If you come across any problem during the installation process, you can get help from the online experts around the clock, and they will help you.