In this tech-arena, there are many browsers but Brave Browser is one of the most prominent browsers on the internet, which can be installed on many devices, such tablet, personal computer, and streaming devices of which Amazon Fire Stick is one of the leading devices to stream one’s favorite digital content, and it is compatible with many versions of Fire Stick, including Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Fire Stick, etc. One of the trickiest issues is to download and install Brave Browser on Fire Stick as it is a third-party app. This post comes with the complete information about how to install Brave Browser on Fire Stick if you execute all the dedicated steps in a perfect manner even after that you are facing issue with the app then contact amazon firestick customer service team to fix the issue.
Why Is Brave Browser Gaining Its Fame
Advertisement makes people irritate and annoyed while watching their favorite program which comes through Web Browser. The Brave Browser is robust enough that can close door not only for trackers but also for advertisements, thus you can protect your device from trackers you get it from the sites that you visit. This browser is enabled with an extra wall of protection against anything malicious that can not only harm your Fire Stick but also get your private information. It means using this browser, you can watch ad-free YouTube program. Being a third-party Web Browser, Brave Browser needs to be protected by an authentic VPN on your Fire Stick Device.
How To Install Brave Browser On Fire Stick
The following steps are going to help you download and install Brave Browser on Fire Stick which is given below.
- To begin with, turn on your Fire Stick.
- After reaching on home screen of your Fire Stick, click the “Settings”.
- And then, go to the “My Fire TV” icon.
- Select the “Developer Options”.
- Select the “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- During the next step, you will turn on the Unknown Sources.
- Now, go back to the home page of the Fire Stick and click on the “Find” option.
- Click on “Search” option.
- It is time to search for the Downloader app, and then select it.
- Click on the “Downloader app”.
- Tap on the “Download” button.
- As you click on the download button, the downloading process starts and waits for its completion.
- Open the “Downloader”.
- Clicking on the “Allow” means give permission to the downloader app.
- Now, Click “OK” for the updates.
- After that, click on the “URL Bar” and enter the URL: https://brave.com/download/ and click on “Go”.
- Click on the “Download APK” icon.
- Wait until the downloading process gets over.
- Click on “Install”.
- As the installation gets finished click on “Done”.
How To Use Brave Browser On Fire Stick
As soon as the installation process gets over, now it is a time to learn how to use Brave Browser on Fire Stick. A few of the steps needs to be executed which are given.
- In order to use Brave Browser on Fire Stick, launch the “Brave Browser” and click on “Continue”.
- Click on “Not Now”.
- Select “Turn On Privacy Reports”.
- As you type the URL Address, you can start streaming your favorite program.
With the help of this post, one can learn easily how to use and install Brave Browser on Fire Stick. However, if one comes across any problem, one can contact to the online experts who are available around the clock to provide assistance.