Fire Stick is a name streaming device that lets you stream videos, movies, songs, plays, games, etc. It keeps adding one after another feature to make its usability more effective so that it can outsmart its competitors with ease. In 2021, Amazon comes with new more innovative features for its Fire Stick, including a home dashboard, and HDMI ARC/eARC based wireless audio compatible with Fire Stick. If you have Fire Stick and want to connect it to HDMI ARC/ eARC port but you will have to change the setting output of all audio via HDMI ARC. The Fire Stick users will not find it hard to beam their TV’s audio and sound that is connected to HDMI devices such as consoles, an echo sub, and wireless Amazon Echo speakers. The speakers which are compatible with HDMI ARC/eARC can be used in a few of the device according to customer service firestick team. If you are want to keep HDMI ARC eARC off Fire Stick then read the entire article. The prominent consoles are given below.
- Echo Studio.
- Echo sub.
- 4th generation Echo plus.
- 2nd generation Echo Plus.
- 3rd & 4th generation Amazon Echo.
The below a brief idea of HDMI ARC/eARC off Fire Stick is given below so it can help you how to turn HDMI ARC/eARC off Fire Stick.
What Is HDMI ARC/eARC
ARC stands for Audio Return Channel that provides the capability for your TV to broadcast audio to a different device, like a speaker via an HDMI connection. With the help of home theater speakers, the audio of your device will be played as the video can be shared to TV through the receiver. Make sure that all videos are not supportable to stream using other audio devices. By using the same cable between TV and your other speakers only are you able to play the contents of audio via an external speaker despite the integrated on TV.
Steps That Will Help You Turn HDMI ARC eARC Off
- Many a time, it has been noticed that one does not want to use an external speaker or audio to use on their device at this point one wants to turn HDMI ARC/eARC off. The other reason can be ARC that does not support modern formats, like DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, and many more. If you intend to turn off the HDMI ARC/eARC, the below given steps should be followed by you.
- Tapping on the “home” button of the remote of your fire TV and move towards the home dashboard.
- Clicking on the middle option of the remote and you will find settings option in it and then select it.
- As you find display and sound option, you can select it.
- After that, as you reach display and sound menu option, at the bottom you will find HDIM CEC Device Control to select it.
- Under the HDIM CEC Device Control menu, you will find ARC/eARC, to turn off HDMI ARC, and then select “off”.
By going through this post one can easily turn HDMI ARC/eARC off Fire Stick device. However, someone who finds it any sort of difficult to resolve this issue can get support from experts remotely and they will help you round the clock.