Amazon is enabled with state-of-the-art features as compared to its competitors, and its sophisticated features give it an edge over other devices on the market. Google Photos on Fire Stick adds a new feather to its crown. It means the photos which are clicked or taken by other devices can be stored on Google Cloud and can be shared with their friends and relatives easily without having to worry about the memory space of the device. Since mobile and other devices are not enabled with a big screen so you cannot get the big screen photos and videos. A firestick phone number is a way to get rid of any fire stick issue.
Taking this issue into consideration, Amazon gives an opportunity to Fire Stick users to install all photos and videos on Fire Stick. It is possible via an app which is available on both Android and iOS devices and the sharing of the videos and photos is possible via the same Google account. It has been great news for Fire Stick users who can install Google photos on Fire Stick but in any case, users are not able to install this app on their Firestick device so they can contact the Fire Stick Support team to resolve this issue easily.
Steps To Install Google Photos On Fire Stick
Both Google and Amazon are the most sought-after companies in this tech era. But owing to some technical issues, the Google Photos app is not available in the Amazon app store or it can be downloaded as a third-party app via using a downloader if you allow it. Without further ado, let’s learn how to install Google Photos on Fire Stick.
• At first, take your cursor on the settings tab on the home screen.
• Now, keep scrolling until you find “my fire TV” then click on it.
• Navigate to the settings panel to click “developer options”
• And then, you select “app from unknown sources” and thereafter click the “turn on” option. As you click on it, the third-party app will be side-loaded on your Fire Stick.
• Go back to the home screen, and find the search icon in the upper left corner.
• By way of using an on-screen keyboard type “downloader” in the search field, after that you can move to the apps & games, under it select “downloader app”
• Soon after go to the downloader app page to click “get” and then “download”. As soon as the downloading is done, it will be installed on your Fire Stick automatically.
• As soon as the installation of the app is done; you can click “open” in order to launch the downloader. Under “your apps &channels”, you can launch the app.
• In order to find the content of the Home tab on your screen, you must enter the given URL https://bit.ly/2oKlmY4.
• After entering the URL correctly, you will move to click “go”
• If all the steps are done in the right manner, the Google photos APK file will be downloaded. However, due to the speed of the internet, it may take some time to download and wait until it downloads completely.
• Thereafter, you will scroll down to choose to install and click on it.
• As soon as the installation is finished, you will be prompted to click on “Done” and then this action will take you to the downloader app.
• In order to free up some storage space, you will be advised to click “delete” to remove the APK file.
• Now, you will be asked to go back to the home screen, hold the home button on the Fire TV remote for a few seconds, and click “apps”. After clicking on the apps, you will access the lists of apps that are installed on the Fire Stick.
• Under the apps list, you will find Google Photos to roll out the app.
• Finally, go back to the home screen. Hold the Home Button on the Fire Stick remote for a couple of seconds, and click on Apps. From the list of apps, click Google Photos to launch the app.
If you are going to launch first-time Google Photos on Fire Stick, you are supposed to sign in with your Google account. You need to have the same Google Account which you have on another device as well. After that, you can see your photos on your Fire Stick.
Installing the Google Photos app on Fire Stick is a bit lengthy process but it is easy. By way of going through this article, one can launch this app on a Fire Stick easily. However, one finds it hard to install this app on Fire Stick, you can contact the fire stick experts who can resolve your issue in no time.