Prime Video Error Code 1061 is one of the most common errors that occur primarily with fire stick devices. And when this error occurs, you will see one of these messages on your TV “Home is not available” or “Not able to connect to Home”. Amazon Fire Stick provides a streaming platform to its users with thousands of options like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, live shows, movies, sports, events etc. in the field of entertainment. Due to emerging development in the sphere of entertainment, Amazon has come with many innovative Fire Sticks such as Fire TV Stick, Fire TV stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube. However, there is no device which is perfect i.e. never develops glitch, same is the case with Fire Stick. This post is going to cover all ins and outs of prime video error code 1061 on Fire Stick and we hope this article will help you to solve this issue with ease.
One of the most common causes of Amazon Prime Video Error Code 1061 is the network problem. There might be several reasons behind this problem such as maintenance of servers, problems with your device or the connectivity issues. Most of the times this error occurs when your fire stick device is not able to connect to internet and you will see the following message on your TV screen “Home is not available” or “Not able to connect to Home”. There could be many reasons due to which your device is not able to connect to internet such as network congestion or poor signals from your Wi-Fi router. Amazon error code 1061 can be fixed easily by just restarting your Wi-Fi router but if that doesn’t solve the problem, you might need to relocate your router to get better signal strength.
Steps To Fix Amazon Prime Video Error Code 1061
- The first thing that you need to do is to restart your Amazon fire stick.
- In case of the requirement, you can install and uninstall the prime video application on your device.
- Despite making above both efforts, if the prime video error code 1061 is not resolved, you must examine the network connection.
- If your wireless network does not function properly. Power cycles your router or modem by way of following the instructions given below.
- Now, you must turn off your wireless router or modem.
- Now, separate your device from the modem or router.
- Detach the powder cable from the modem or route.
- Keep the router disconnected for 30 seconds from the power source.
- And then, attach the router back to the power source.
- Wait till your router receives light on its control panel.
- As it is done, restore the connection.
- Now, check if Amazon prime video error code 1061 has been resolved but network strength must be good.
- Network strength is one of the most important components to resolve this issue. If the network does not have good strength, make a contact with your service provider.
In this article, the above-given steps can help you resolve this issue. If you are unable to encounter a Fire Stick Error Code 1061, you can call our Fire Stick Support Number, and there your issue will be resolved within a couple of minutes. The team here is very talented and looking to help you in fastest way as possible. You can also take help from community forum and online guide articles.