In this streaming era, every now and then, new technology is rolled out globally to provide clear video pictures to its users, therefore, Fire Stick users have to change the resolution of their devices according to videos and movies compatibility. Being a new user of Fire Stick, it is not rocket science to adjust its resolution. If you are one of them, you are at the right place to fix Fire Stick compatible with the 4K UHD resolution issue but you must go through this post patiently until it gets over. Being a sophisticated device, a few of its emerging technical glitches cannot be ignored by its users for neutralizing its errors, you can take help from Fire Stick Customer Service team by using this link. Of late, for the purpose of getting a clear picture, many sophisticated dongles have been launched that are incorporated with 4K resolution but your Fire Stick is unable to be compatible while it can be made supportable using a little trick.
Make Fire Stick Compatible For 4K UHD Resolution
If your Fire Stick is capable of streaming the content of 4k, 4 Max, and so on, you may find a message like 1080p while streaming content that can be either a warning or alert for your device. It can be adjusted using a few of the steps which are given below. Ensure that you do not use 1080p, rather use 4K UHD.
Before adjusting anything in terms of its resolution, make sure that your Fire Stick is enabled with 4K UHD resolution, and you have set the 1080p resolution of your Fire Stick that may be knowingly or unknowingly. To change the resolution of your device, you need to make a little endeavor by navigating its menus. While streaming content, you will receive a message to set its resolution at a maximum level which is missing in menus. It seems to be strange to its users.
• In order to avoid facing Fire Stick compatible with 4K UHD resolution issue, you can go to the settings of your Fire Stick which are located at the upper right corner of your Fire Stick home screen.
• As you reach the settings, you will find the option of screen and sound that is available in the mosaic of options, and then you will click on “screen”.
• After that you will find the option of video resolution option which is activated in “automatic”.
• In case of having a compatible TV, the Fire Stick delivers around 3840×2160 pixels, but it depends on who does it or who, at this point, you can opt for a lesser resolution.
• This can be exploited to change by forcing the system to accept 3840×2160 pixels. As we know that there are two options to pick either lower or higher, at this time, move to pick the lower one that depends on the compatibility of your TV.
• After that you will be asked to give your permission by clicking on “confirm” thus you can move back to the 4K content. Now, you can examine the content and how it is playing on your Fire Stick at its maximum resolution.
• Thus you can make Fire Stick compatible with 4K UHD resolution with ease, and its users come to know that Fire Stick offers the maximum available.
With the help of the post, the user of the Fire Stick becomes able to make Fire Stick compatible with 4K UHD resolution conveniently. However, if you come across any issue, you can get support from experts remotely who will fix it in no time.