If your endless entertainment is being interrupted due to the Fire Stick Black Screen problem then this article is for you. Amazon Fire Stick offers all types of entertainment options on your HDTV over the internet. Digital content like web series, movies, music and television shows are offered through several apps like Netflix, Prime videos, YouTube and many more. To pass quality time with your family, Amazon Fire Stick plays an important role in your day to day life.
Being compact and easy to use the Amazon Fire Stick is the first choice as streaming media devices across the world. But sometimes just after showing Fire Stick logo it goes to a black screen and you are not be able to stream any content on it. All possible reasons that may cause Fire Stick Black Screen issue are listed below.
- Slow Internet Speed
- Lose Cable Connections
- Device Overheating
- Hardware Impairment with HDMI
Steps to Fix Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen Issue
- Disconnect the Fire Stick from the power source for a couple of minutes.
- Use the original adapter and power cord that came with your Amazon Fire Stick so that it provides sufficient amount of power to the Fire Stick.
- Leave the Fire Stick power on for 25 minutes or until the screen changes.
- Confirm that you are using an appropriate high speed HDMI cable.
- Try to use the different HDMI port on your TV for Fire Stick.
- If you are using HDMI hub, then try to connect Fire Stick directly to the TV.
- If possible, try to use Fire Stick on different Television.
- If the issue still not resolved, reset your Amazon Fire Stick.
If Fire Stick Black Screen issue is not occurring due to any damage to the power adapter or Fire Stick itself then you can resolve this in less than a minute by using factory reset option. Fire Stick Factory Reset will erase all content and settings from the device and you have to Register Fire Stick to Amazon account again. After a factory reset your Fire Stick will perform like a new device without any issues.
Here we have tried to describe all methods and steps to troubleshoot Fire Stick Black Screen issue. Most of the time these methods work just fine but if the issue is not resolved or you are facing any other problem, contact Fire Stick Support or comment here we will definitely try our level best help you.