The Amazon FireStick is enabled with app store that offers an impressive selection of apps, such as NetFlix, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube, Facebook, Lastpass, VLC, etc. Despite having a vast collection of apps, there are many prominent apps that have not been included in them. Do not worry; those apps can be installed on FireStick by using the sideloading method. The post is dedicated to how to install apps on Amazon FireStick or follow amazon.com/firetvsupport.
Ways To Install Apps On Amazon Firestick
The Amazon FireStick is enabled with a handful of apps for specific users, such as the Amazon Prime subscribers can use Amazon instant Video without paying a single buck and other apps are available on the Amazon apps store or can be installed on FireStick via sideloading apps individually.
Download Apps On Fire Stick Via A Voice Remote
As we know that FireStick is enabled with Alexa feature that can be used to install apps on it. As you give the command to Alexa to open the app that will take you to the direct download page, and then press & hold that button either with the microphone icon or Alexa sign and speak, “Alexa” open with the app name and choose the “Download button” and press “select” button on your Fire Stick remote.
Download App On FireStick From The Amazon Apps Store.
If you want to avoid using Alexa software to install apps on your FireStick, you can get apps on your device from the Amazon Apps store by executing the below-given steps.
• Go to the home screen of your FireStick and find the “find” button and select it.
• After that, select the “search” option.
• In the search button, you will type the app name which you want to download on your device.
• Soon you will find the result suggestions and scroll down till you find the app name, and select your app.
• Next step is to choose the app icon.
• The last step is to select the “Download” button.
Download Apps On Firestick Using The Amazon Website
Apart from the above-given methods, FireStick users can also download apps on Firestick from the Amazon website with ease. In order to execute this method, one has to use a computer instead of FireStick. This method is known to be one of the easiest methods because without using the on-screen keyboard, one can perform searches. Here are the steps that will you help you to download apps on Firestick from the Amazon website.
• Turn on your computer or tablet and use the web browser according to your choice, and then navigate to amazon.com/appstore.
• You will find the left sidebar and scroll down until you will find the name of your streaming device, and then click the “checkbox” which is next to your streaming device name.
• Navigate an app that you want to download and click on it.
• Now, click on the “down box which is under to deliver to.
• After that select the “FireStick” that you want to download the app and then click on it.
• Click on the “Get App”.
• Wait until the app is downloaded on your FireStick, in order to navigate the downloaded app on your FireStick, you must look for its apps section.
The Amazon FireStick is one of the most sophisticated streaming devices on the market on which apps can be installed in many ways; some of them have been covered in the post. However, if you have any problem, you can contact the online experts who will help you around the clock.