The Amazon Fire Stick is enabled with app store that offers an impressive selection of apps, such as NetFlix, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube, FaceBook, Lastpass, VLC, etc. Despite having vast collection of apps, there are many prominent apps which have not been included in it. Do not worry; those apps can be installed on Fire Stick via using sideloading method. The post is dedicated to how to download apps on Fire Stick. If you are facing any kind of issue with Fire Stick regarding apps or anything else then contact fire tv support number to fix it.
Ways To Download Apps On Fire Stick
The Amazon Fire Stick is enabled with a handful of apps for specific users, such as the Amazon Prime subscribers can use Amazon instant Video without paying single buck and other apps are available on the Amazon apps store, or can be installed on Fire Stick via sideloading apps individually.
Download Apps On Fire Stick Via A Voice Remote
As we know that Fire Stick is enabled with Alexa feature that can be used to install apps on it. As you give command to Alexa to open the app that will take you to directly download page, and then press & hold that button either with the microphone icon or Alexa sign and speak, “Alexa” open with app name and choose the “Download button” and press “select” button on your Fire Stick remote.
Download An App On Fire Stick From The Amazon Apps Store
If you want to avoid using Alexa software to download apps on Fire Stick, you can get apps on your device from the Amazon Apps store by executing the below given steps.
- Go to the home screen of your Fire Stick and find the “find” button and select it.
- After that, select the “search” option.
- In the search button, you will type the app name which you want to download on your device.
- Soon you will find the result suggestions, and scroll down till you find the app name, and select your app.
- Next step is to choose the app icon.
- The last step is to select the “Download” button.
Download Apps To Fire Stick Using The Amazon Website
Apart from the above-given methods, the Fire Stick users can also download apps on Fire Stick from the Amazon website with ease. In order to execute this method, one has to use a computer instead of Fire Stick.This method is known to be one of the easiest methods because without using on-screen keyboard, one can perform searches. Here are the steps that will you help you to download apps on Fire Stick from the Amazon website.
- Turn on your computer or tablet and use the web browser according to your choice, and then navigate to amazon.com/appstore.
- You will find the left sidebar and scroll down until you will find the name of your streaming device, and then click the “checkbox” which is next to your streaming device name.
- Navigate an app that you want to download and click on it.
- Now, click on the “down box which is under to deliver to.
- After that select the “Fire Stick” that you want to download the app, and then click on it.
- Click on the “Get App”.
- Wait until the app is downloaded on your Fire Stick, in order to navigate downloaded app on your Fire Stick, you must look for its an apps section.
The Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most sophisticated streaming devices on the market on which apps can be installed in many ways; some of them have been covered in the post. However, if you have any problem, you can contact to the online experts who will help you around the clock.