Users of the Fire TV would be happy that they can display their tablet or phone on their TV stick screen using display mirroring feature. It’s a good thing for you to experience a great viewing time. You have the excellent opportunity to mirror the display of your mobile devices if these support Miracast. A few of the compatible devices you can use are the Fire HD or the Fire HDX. You can even see in the compatibility in the display of a fire phone or a Kindle Fire.
Here are a few critical thoughts you have to remember for Display Mirroring:
- Both the Fire TV and the compatible tablet or device should be turned on. The two methods should be 30 feet from each other.
- It would be best that the two devices should be connected on the network. It would assure you success in doing the display the process.
So, you might now ask, how do I start display mirroring? It’s easy and simple. You read this article and assure success in the process:
- You hold and press the Home button on the Fire TV menu. From here, you can choose the Mirroring option then you connect your device.
- For the mirroring process to stop, you need to press any button on your remote control.
The following are a detailed process that you can do to achieve success in mirroring:
- You select the Settings option, and then you go to Display and Sounds. From here, you press the command that prompts you to enable the mirroring option.
- Next, you let your mobile device connect to the Fire TV. But, if you need other information, you can call your device provider about the information. He or she would be a big help for you to understand the process.
- Now, you can press any button on the TV remote for you to cancel the mirroring process.
How About if You’re Going Use Fire Tablets?
- You swipe down from the screen, and you choose Settings.
- Next, you can choose the Display option and then the Display and Sounds selection. After this, you can tap the Display Mirroring selection.
- Now you would have to choose the Fire TV you’re using. You have to wait for 20 seconds before the screen of the tablet appears on the TV. If it didn’t work, contact Fire TV Support for quick help.
- You can cancel mirroring by pressing the Stop Mirroring Option.
Fire Phone Device
If you’re using a fire phone device, you can do the display mirroring process in the following ways:
- You open the Quick Actions solution.
- From here, you can access the Display option, and then you tap the Miracast from your screen.
- Next, you can select the Fire TV, but you have to wait for about 20 minutes before the device appears on your TV screen.
- You can stop the mirroring process by selecting the stop option.
Fire TV owners would be happy in doing the guidelines as it gives them the chance to enjoy their TV usage. Come now and try the simple steps if you have a Fire TV.