Disney Plus provides all demanding and highly rated streaming shows and movies from Disney itself including Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic and Star Wars. You can find all show and movies from these banners on your Amazon Fire Stick. Disney Plus was launched in November 2019 for Fire Stick platform and it has crossed 10 million subscribers in less than a year with its streaming services and amazing content library. If you have heard the annoying words “Disney Plus Not Working" from your children or experienced the same by yourself then surely you are in the right place. Follow the step by step instructions to fix Disney Plus Not Working on Fire Stick issue.
Check Your Password First
Entering the wrong password is a common reason for users who finds this error with Disney plus. If you don’t remember the correct password then you can reset it easily. Keep in mind if you are using one Disney Plus account on multiple Amazon Fire Stick devices then you have to login again on all devices.
- Go on the official website DisneyPlus.com and click on the Login link.
- Type your associated email id then select continue.
- Now you can see forget password option beneath the password entering space. Click on it.
- Disney will send you a six-digit verification code on your associated email. After entering this code you will be redirected to creating a new password page.
- Create a new password.
Sometimes users don’t get email directly in their inbox, do not forget to check the spam folder. If you don’t get verification code email either you can request to resend it.
Steps To Fix Disney Plus Not Working On Fire Stick Issue
If it is not a password error then you need to do some other things to fix this problem.
- Check your internet connection by using the same internet on another device. If it is good then move to the next step.
- Try to open Disney plus on other devices, sometimes it may be down.
- Make sure all apps other than Disney plus are working fine. If only Disney plus showing error then it requires to uninstall and reinstall it.
- Check if there are any latest updates available for Fire Stick device if yes install them.
- This issue may also occur if you don’t have enough free space on Amazon Fire Stick. Every Fire Stick has a specific amount of memory to install apps. To make some free space, you might need to clear data and cache memory.
- After these actions, restart your TV, Fire Stick and Wi-Fi router after 60 seconds of turning off.
Definitely by any action or all actions helped you to troubleshoot Disney Plus Not Working issue on Amazon Fire Stick if you followed them correctly and your entertainment continues with Disney plus. If you have any queries or want to share your experience with this article contact Fire Stick Support Number or let us know in comments.