Fire stick was first introduced to the market in 2014 by Amazon. Amazon Fire TV Stick made it possible for any individual to watch and listen to their favourite television shows, movies, and others whenever and wherever they may be. But if you face Amazon Fire Stick Sound Problem frequently, it will ruin the entire enjoyment and you do not want to be in such situations.
Just like any other device, Fire Stick is not immune to technical problems or internal issues. Aside from the most common buffering or frozen problem of the Fire TV Stick, it can also be susceptible to problems with the sound of the television and movies being shown. There may be several reasons behind the problem why Fire Stick Sound Not Working, few of them might be a bit technical as well.
We do not want to watch our favourite show or movies by constantly encountering Fire Stick Sound Issues. Right? It would totally distract us from concentrating on the shows that we are watching. For instance, we might be left guessing what the actors are saying in the film or what the songs are playing in the movies. As a result, our television and or movie experienced ruined!
Steps to Fix Amazon Fire Stick Sound Issues
If for some unexpected reasons you experience problems with the sound or audio while using your Fire TV Stick, don’t panic and try the following steps to fix Amazon Fire Stick Sound Issues:
- Check your Fire TV Stick device. Be certain that the mute button was not turned on. This happens, sometimes, accidentally. We are unaware that we have pressed the mute button.
- If your Fire TV Stick device is connected to an Audio-Visual receiver, make it a habit to make sure that the receiver is turned On or check the Settings of the Audio-Visual Device and make sure there is nothing wrong with it.
- For instance, you are watching a movie, and all of a sudden, the Fire Stick Sound Stopped Working. You can check if the problem was with the film itself. If it’s not, don’t fret. You can press the Pause Button Setting. Then go to the Menu. After you Click Menu, the words Audio, Subtitles, or Watch from the Beginning might appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click the word Audio.
- Upon clicking the word “Audio,” the options Audio Language- English, Audio Output- Dolby Digital Plus will appear on the screen.
- Click the Dolby Digital Plus option. Upon clicking on the Dolby Digital Plus. The words Dolby Digital Plus and Stereo will appear. Click on the words Stereo. Then wait for a few minutes, after which press the play button. Voila, there’s your sound.
Try The Following to Fix Amazon Fire Stick Sound Problem:
- Go to your Home Screen. Look for the Settings Icon.
- In the Settings Icon, you will find the words “Notification”, “Network”, “Display and Sounds,” “Application”, “Equipment Control”, “Remotes and Bluetooth Devices,” “Alexa” and others.
- Choose the “Display and Sounds” option. Upon clicking the Display and Sounds Option, look for the word “Audio.”
- Upon clicking the word Audio, the options Navigation Sounds and Dolby Digital Output will appear on your screen. Click the Dolby Digital Output and choose the Dolby Digital Output Off button. Then go back to the Main Menu and resume watching your movie.
So those are the steps you need to do if ever you encounter Amazon Fire Stick Sound Problem. Most of the times these steps will work for you, if not, contact Fire Stick Support or let us know we will try to make this article more helpful.